www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
N/A Catalytic Converter

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Items Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HughesR1
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 8

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: N/A Catalytic Converter Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

In need of a cat for my Rev5 N/A as the MOT is due soon (Currently decatted).

Only going to be on the car for a day so aslong as it can get me through emissions I'm not fussed on its condition [thumleft]

Cheers
Mullen
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 11

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I've got one you can have for postage/shipping.
Taken off my Rev3 import, [I'm assuming rev3/5 are the same] that passed an MOT 2 months ago.
There's no fixing points for the cat temp sensor, if you care about that & it's not pretty but if you can't find anyone nearer, etc.
HughesR1
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 8

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

PM'd
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Items Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: