www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
MR2 MK1 EVO magazine ICON feature

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emrrtwo

Feedback Score: 0

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1 SC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: MR2 MK1 EVO magazine ICON feature Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I still subscribe so get it a bit early but should be in the shops soon too, its in the August Issue (237) - good write-up and nice pics of a lovely mica blue D reg example!
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mine came today. Just had a look, not a bad article.

Some nice pics and fair play a 4.5 star EVO rating. [thumbsup]
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
Polypedates
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I just cancelled my Evo subscription after many, many years as I get car 3 mags a month plus the Citroenian and I just don't have time to get through them all any more. As I seem to have lost all interest in modern cars, especially the incremental evolution of various Porsches, Mercs, Beemers and McLarens that seem to be Evo's staple these days I decided to drop it and continue with Octane and Practical Classics instead.

Ironically it was the fact that the Icon section was my favourite part of the mag that sealed Evo's fate. Fortunately my final issue was August so I got the Mk1 piece as a sign off, which was nice [thumleft]
'87 MR2 T-Bar (interminable resto project)
'99 Accord Type-R (family bus)
'00 Ford Racing Puma (daily driver)
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: