www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[Mk2] [Generic] Fibreglass toms scoop copies - value

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnsonca9

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: [Mk2] [Generic] Fibreglass toms scoop copies - value Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have a pair of these, both in grey primer, which I will be looking to sell.

I only have them, as they came with a spoiler in a package deal, and I wanted the spoiler only.

Having looked on ebay, these are listed as 70 each, albeit brand new.
Would I be off the mark listing the pair for 70, or am I going to be wildly optimistic?

New member on here, so I don't want to start off looking like a greedy idiot!!!
Bear87
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Welcome to imoc!

You have to weigh up your postage costs. Most services such as parcel force and yodel etc wont insure fibreglass parts! So would be at buyers risk. Or collection from your address in which case the buyer would have to pay there travel costs.

There are many versions and copys of the "toms" scoops so price often reflects there initial fitment and quality.

Seems fair for the pair with risk/travel by the buyer to me but some of the other guys will prob have a better idea of what they have previously sold for on here.

Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Modifications All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: