Red mk1. Lee on the solent

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

sketch

Red mk1. Lee on the solent

Post by sketch »

Got a big grin from a happy chappy driving a red aw11, looked in fairly nice nick too. Crossed paths on the sea front road, I usually get ignored by mk1s and mk3s :mrgreen:
Frank Magnet

Happy Chappy

Post by Frank Magnet »

Hello Sketch
Yes that is me in my aw11! Sorry for the mega late reply but I have only just joined this mr2 club.
Just to make sure you are who I think you are, you are the blue mr2 mk2 always going in the opposite direction at around 4.30 ish??
sketch

Re: Red mk1. Lee on the solent

Post by sketch »

Hiya! :thumleft:

Yes I'm in the blue mk2 :mrgreen: Always go that way to work in Lee of an evening. :salut:
Frank Magnet

Post by Frank Magnet »

I guess then your from that area. I live in Gosport but work up in Eastleigh, my aw11 only comes out when the suns out so not that often at the moment given the rubbish weather!
I was praying for last Sunday to be good as it was the simply Japanese show at beaulieu, luckily it was. I did have a look around to see if I could find a mk2 that looked liked yours but had no luck. Did you go?
sketch

Post by sketch »

We're in Gosport too :thumleft: I work all over Gosport and Lee. Used to go to lots of shows when I had my mk1 but don't really bother with the mk2.
Will keep my eye out once the weather clears up.....its horrid at the moment. :roll:
Frank Magnet

Post by Frank Magnet »

I know, where has the summer gone! I am away on holiday all next week so hopefully the sun will be back out once I get back.
We could start the Gosport mr2 club haha I have seen a white mk2 every now and again on my way to work going though stub. He ignored me at first but then he started to pop up his light \:D/
sketch

Post by sketch »

White mk2 lives in the village, bloody lovely that one. I don't think he's a member but he does pop his lights when I see him. 8-[

Return to “Spotted”