Selling up and Clearing Out! Lots of goodies!!

Parts for all types of Mk1 MR2 only

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Nige_B

Selling up and Clearing Out! Lots of goodies!!

Post by Nige_B »

After owning my MK1 for over 10 years I'm making the hard as hell decision to sell up! I've collected a lot of stuff over the years and most of it is in my lockup so when I get a chance I'll add some pics.

All prices are collection. Some items I won't be willing to post for obvious reasons!

So here goes:

MK1B sunroof rolling shell with engine (just clicked over 60k). Both rear arches and sills repaired along with front inner arches in the chassis leg areas. It may want a bit more attention to the top of the windscreen area as I'm not 100% happy with the repair. But over all a good solid shell. The original colour is Ice Blue (or Helios) but will need paint. I planned for a full colour change £1700

20v Silver Top engine and 5spd gearbox with loom (40k miles but no proof of this). I have got the ECU for this somewhere but can't remember where I put it! Somewhere warm and dry from memory! £1000

2 original perfect condition front wings in black. I bought these years ago from another IMOC member who had them from brand new and only had them fitted for a few months. £200 each

Brand new original Toyota front bumper bar (still has the original labels on although they have faded slightly!). £300 (there's much more expensive ones on ebay!)

Woodsport BC replica front lip, still in the bubble wrap, never been opened! £150

Full stainless exhaust (Magnex or Mongoose I can't really tell!). Good condition £150

US (SC) Style rear lights and back panel with lock barrel bracket. Very good condition £220

I also have some spare panels from a donor car I stripped (doors, bonnet, boot lid and engine lid)

I may add more to this as there is likely things I've forgotten. I will also add some pics when I get a chance to go to my lockup!

Cheers :thumleft:
Last edited by Nige_B on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angpozzuto

Re: Selling up and Clearing Out! Lots of goodies!!

Post by Angpozzuto »

I definitely want the bc lip, would you be willing to post the front wings
Nige_B

Post by Nige_B »

Problem with posting them is they're virtually irreplaceable! I would be willing to wrap them as best I can but I wouldn't like to take responsibility for damage!

Would you not fancy a little road trip? Lol

Do you have a courier in mind?
Angpozzuto

Post by Angpozzuto »

Nige_B wrote:Problem with posting them is they're virtually irreplaceable! I would be willing to wrap them as best I can but I wouldn't like to take responsibility for damage!

Would you not fancy a little road trip? Lol

Do you have a courier in mind?

I totally get what you mean. But that's some serious mileage and I'm not sure I can trust myself to not buy any other goodies you've got lying around.

I've never bought anything that expensive and delicate before so I wouldn't know where to start with a reliable courier.
Essex2Visuvesi

Post by Essex2Visuvesi »

If your not in a rush myabe members of the club can relay them?
One of the other car forums I am a memer of has a rather successful club relay system
Nige_B

Post by Nige_B »

Haha I wouldn't mind that at all :wink: .

To be fair I wouldn't mind meeting you half way...
Angpozzuto

Post by Angpozzuto »

Essex2Visuvesi wrote:If your not in a rush myabe members of the club can relay them?
One of the other car forums I am a memer of has a rather successful club relay system

That's not a bad idea, I'm in no rush whatsoever. Japfest is coming up soon I don't suppose you're coming down for that

Return to “Mk1”