black mr2 with bgw in harrogate

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

hjscmh

black mr2 with bgw in harrogate

Post by hjscmh »

I spotted a black mr2 with a bgw and a sleepy eye kit in harrogate! I was in the red turbo going the other way. waved at you. anyone on here?
aussieGT

Re: black mr2 with bgw in harrogate

Post by aussieGT »

hjscmh wrote:I spotted a black mr2 with a bgw and a sleepy eye kit in harrogate! I was in the red turbo going the other way. waved at you. anyone on here?

Doubt anyone on here has the 'sleepy' eye kit, those owners are more likely to be found on facaebook. Maybe, or maybe that's just my grumpy view of them and people think they are cool.
hjscmh

Post by hjscmh »

well you never know. i have one on my 2 that the previous owner installed. iv never actually used it or know if it even works come to think of it lol
qwakers

Post by qwakers »

mine has the sleepy eye kt... will be removed as soon as i can work out how its wired in.... what a crock of :evil:
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

qwakers wrote:mine has the sleepy eye kt... will be removed as soon as i can work out how its wired in.... what a crock of :evil:

I call it the 'dopey eye' kit, but according to sellers on epay it gives your car the, "super sexy, sleek look"

I reckon it makes people think your pops up are stuffed.
androo007

Post by androo007 »

I was thinking of going for the "cheeky nandos wink" mod where I break one so it stays up all the time.

Girls will be queueing up I reckon.
Essex2Visuvesi

Post by Essex2Visuvesi »

androo007 wrote:I was thinking of going for the "cheeky nandos wink" mod where I break one so it stays up all the time.

Girls will be queueing up I reckon.

Get a Fiat X-1/9 they were notorious for that, before they dissolved

Return to “Spotted”