N reg tubby.

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mistertubby2

N reg tubby.

Post by mistertubby2 »

Hi all whats the best time of year to sell my tubby i see they are making good prices at the moment but not in a hurry thank you'
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Re: N reg tubby.

Post by Martin F »

mistertubby2 wrote:Hi all whats the best time of year to sell my tubby i see they are making good prices at the moment but not in a hurry thank you'

March/april time is Imo the best time to get the car sold and for the best price however if you are not in a rush fire her up for sale now and see what happens :wink
androo007

Post by androo007 »

There's a big demand for people wanting rev 3 turbos even now at the right price.
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

androo007 wrote:There's a big demand for people wanting rev 3 turbos even now at the right price.
Thanks for that i might hold on for a month or so i would love to keep her but the wife cant get in since having a leg opp and it is too fast for me now.What is the std power for a rev 3 with only a mongoose exhaust .I have a rolling road print out at 264 bhp thanks foryour reply.
Crazy95

Post by Crazy95 »

I bought a rev 3 tin top turbo for £3500 a few months back at the start of winter with 130k+ miles, had been looking for 6 months for 1. ik a few people were going to see the car after me so i bought it cause the lack of availability. there are so few for sale and its known that these cars are increasing in value so you could get over 4k pretty easy
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

I would usually say Spring Summer but I'd say now is a good time to list it as I know of 2 people looking for a good turbo, and there's nothing ready to go out there that isn't already sold so you're not really competing price wise with anyone!
Pm me some details and pics of the car and I'll pass them on for you :thumleft:
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

Crazy95 wrote:I bought a rev 3 tin top turbo for £3500 a few months back at the start of winter with 130k+ miles, had been looking for 6 months for 1. ik a few people were going to see the car after me so i bought it cause the lack of availability. there are so few for sale and its known that these cars are increasing in value so you could get over 4k pretty easy
This one is lovely condition just turned 70.000 which was told it was still in km but i have no proof, nice alloys apart from exhaust and alloys i think its standard thank you all for the info.
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

mistertubby2 wrote:
Crazy95 wrote:I bought a rev 3 tin top turbo for £3500 a few months back at the start of winter with 130k+ miles, had been looking for 6 months for 1. ik a few people were going to see the car after me so i bought it cause the lack of availability. there are so few for sale and its known that these cars are increasing in value so you could get over 4k pretty easy
This one is lovely condition just turned 70.000 which was told it was still in km but i have no proof, nice alloys apart from exhaust and alloys i think its standard thank you all for the info.
Decided to sell my late dec rev 3 turbo t bar been told its still in kms 44000 only but i will have to make sure,all standard apart mongoose ,alloys , drilled and grooved discs dino print out 264 hp beautiful car ,no adviseries on mot the underneath neath is in realy good condition and wax oiled will get pics up in the next couple of weeks by that time i will try to a price on it thanks for looking.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”