www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Breaking 1994 Caribbean Blue Rev3 GTS T-Bar
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s Being Broken
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joey
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Breaking 1994 Caribbean Blue Rev3 GTS T-Bar Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Iím breaking the complete car so there are too many parts to list individually. All parts available except drivers side body panels.

The car is located in N. Ireland. All prices are plus postage, or free collection. If you want pictures of anything just ask.

Hereís a partial list. If you donít see what youíre looking for chances are I have it for sale just PM me.

3S-GTE engine 70k on it, never gave any trouble, serviced every 3k. The engine runs perfectly and still has the standard turbo attached along with flywheel and clutch assembly (Genuine Toyota) etc Engine ran stock boost, 0.9 bar according to my boost gauge. It also has a Blitz decat fitted. Engine has all ancillaries still attached. SOLD

Gearbox SOLD

Complete interior (half leather seats). The lights/wiper stalk assembly has an issue with the light stalk, it stopping controlling the lights and i never had a chance to get it looked at,. All other interior parts for sale, just let me know what your after.

Genuine Tomís Rear Spoiler. SOLD

Boot Lid (has remains of windscreen bond on it to help secure the toms spoiler in place). £40

Turbo Engine cover (and drip tray). SOLD

Inspection panels (the 2 panels either side of the engine cover). SOLD

Rev3 rear light clusters and centre panel with extra dual element bulb holders to allow the use of all 4 lamps as brake lights. SOLD

Rear Bumper. SOLD

Rear bumper impact bar. £30

Rear bumper support bar. £20

Polystyrene rear bumper support. £10

Standard Front Bumper. SOLD

Front Passenger wing. SOLD

Bonnet (couple of very small dents were something fell on it). £30

Copper Radiator with aluminium fan shroud. These are 18 months old. £150

McGard SplineDrive Lug Nuts (part # 65557). £25

Blueflame turbo exhaust, flexi section is a bit frayed but doesn't blow, one of the tips is dented from accident damage, but the rest is undamaged. £75

Various engine mounts, supports and brackets.

Last edited by Joey on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:32 pm; edited 11 times in total
mark_1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

What condition is the engine lid mate? Any chance of some pictures and also what suspension set up is on it? Cheers
Joey
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

mark_1992 wrote:
What condition is the engine lid mate? Any chance of some pictures and also what suspension set up is on it? Cheers

Engine Lid is in perfect condition. Suspension is standard, rear driver side shock is bent, the gators on all shocks are in good condition.

Here's a couple of pics of the engine lid

shad

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

pm'ed !
shinny

Feedback Score: 29

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I need ABS driveshafts and hubs. Did your car have ABS? If so, are they available?
Joey
Premium Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

shinny wrote:
I need ABS driveshafts and hubs. Did your car have ABS? If so, are they available?

Afraid i can't help, the car didn't have ABS, which is a shame as then i mightn't be having to break it.....
shinny

Feedback Score: 29

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Joey wrote:
shinny wrote:

Afraid i can't help, the car didn't have ABS, which is a shame as then i mightn't be having to break it.....

No worries - thanks for getting back to me [thumleft]
robbie_742003

Feedback Score: 11

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Front splitter please?
Weston

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:02 pm    Post subject: Engine Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

How much for just the engine mate?
Joey
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

robbie_742003 wrote:
Front splitter please?

Hi,

I think i may be better keeping it on the bumper, i'll get a look at the bolts holding it on tomorrow in the daylight. If they look like they might actually separate from the main bumper without to much hassle then we'll see about a deal
Joey
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Engine Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Weston wrote:

Engine/Turbo £1500
robbie_742003

Feedback Score: 11

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Joey wrote:
robbie_742003 wrote:
Front splitter please?

Hi,

I think i may be better keeping it on the bumper, i'll get a look at the bolts holding it on tomorrow in the daylight. If they look like they might actually separate from the main bumper without to much hassle then we'll see about a deal

Cool, what sort of condition is it in anyway? Keep me posted [thumleft]

Rob
Joey
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

robbie_742003 wrote:
Joey wrote:
robbie_742003 wrote:
Front splitter please?

Hi,

Cool, what sort of condition is it in anyway? Keep me posted [thumleft]

Rob

OK i've had a look and the bolts don't like they're going to move without it turning into a handling, so i'm not gonna touch it. It also makes the bumper more saleable if it's complete. The bumper and splitter are in good condition, there's a few scrapes on the splitter from an incident driving up on to a ramp, but nothing that won't be covered by a respray. If you're interested in the complete bumper i can take some pics for you.

Joey
ricky2

Feedback Score: 5

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sorry to see this post it was a very clean Motor
Joey
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

ricky2 wrote:
Sorry to see this post it was a very clean Motor

Hey,
If you need any parts, let me know.
e834fpb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi joey. I see ur in n. Ireland. Im from cork. How much for lsd turbo gearbox? Its a rev 4 i presume that they had lsd stabdard?
Joey
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

e834fpb wrote:
Hi joey. I see ur in n. Ireland. Im from cork. How much for lsd turbo gearbox? Its a rev 4 i presume that they had lsd stabdard?

Hi,

It's a Rev3 gearbox with LSD. How does £350 sound? Delivery would be extra or you could collect it yourself for free.

Joey
shad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Joey, I've sent you a PM regarding a few part !
Joey
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

shad wrote:
Hi Joey, I've sent you a PM regarding a few part !

I've replied.
puku

Feedback Score: 32

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Engine Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Joey wrote:
Weston wrote:

Engine/Turbo £1500

still availible?

i m very intresstred... PM'd
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s Being Broken All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: