[FINALIZED] Rev5 Sonic Shadow V6 VVti

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

PW@Woodsport

Rev5 Sonic Shadow V6 VVti

Post by PW@Woodsport »

So after enjoying a full summer in my 1mz Vvti V6 Mr2 i have decided to sell, i also have a TRD widebody with Evora S Supercharged engine so i am concentrating on that and letting the 1mz Mk2 go. All i can say is someone is going to get a great car.

She's a Rev5 Sonic Shadow, a two owner car from new, the previous owners bought her in 1999 for £14,500 and owned it up until this Spring, during that time the car was religiously maintained by Toyota and wanted for nothing.

In the Spring of this year i converted the car myself to the Lexus Rx300 1mz-fe VVti 3.0ltr V6 with the aim of having a summer toy to play in while the TRD was being done, during this Summer the car has been fautless and has been my daily driver. During this time it also underwent a few other mods while i was driving it.

Since my ownership the V6 has been fully rebuilt to customers standard, with a fully detailed engine bay and our bespoke handmade twin intake pipe (only appears on Woodsport cars). It has had a thick core full aluminium radiator upgrade, new brakes, full stainless exhaust system which finishes off with a 350z rear silencer which just sounds amazing. The gearbox has our trademark extended 5th gear ratio installed which is great for motorway cruising. The exterior has one of our Woodsport Kuki roof blades fitted, the interior is full black leather with fully retrimmed seats, it also has the "Bryson" 3 gauge centre panel fitted with 3 working gauges in OEM style, it looks like a factory install.

Everything on this car works, there is not a lot else i can say about that, every electrical component, bulb, switch, gauge etc, there is nothing to do. It drives faultlessly, no knocks, rattles or clunks on this one, it's perfect. The engine is as you would expect, sublime, and has had a full rebuild prior to fitting along with new V6 spec clutch (feels nice and light).

Negative point, the wheels could do with a cosmetic touch up, they aren't bad looking at all (recent new tyres fitted all around) but they could be better.

So that is about it, the car still has 9 or 10 months MOT, pulls like a train and sounds amazing, my asking price is £4500, which is actually less than the basic cost of this engine conversion alone, so you're getting a free rev5 Sonic. I don't expect this one to hang around long at this price, so if you're interested let me know, any questions just ask, thanks.

LouisePiggin

Re: [FINALIZED] Rev5 Sonic Shadow V6 VVti

Post by LouisePiggin »

Lovely car, can't see that hanging about, if only I liked the mk2 instead of the mk1!!

GLWTS
japaneseskoda

Post by japaneseskoda »

whoah! what a car! looks a bargain at the price! wish I was in the market for a new 2, that's a beautiful combination!
PW@Woodsport

Post by PW@Woodsport »

Thanks folks, I've had a week of people on Facebook telling me how cheap it is and how nice it is..... but no offers yet :D
SonicSW20

Post by SonicSW20 »

Alway the way - "I would have bought this if it was for sale last month" - No, you wouldn't have.

350Z backbox looks good - looks similar to a Legalis R :thumleft:
PW@Woodsport

Post by PW@Woodsport »

LOL yes I have had all of those guys too, I honestly don't see the point in messaging me to let me know you would have had it last month/next month when I get paid/as soon as the mortgage is paid/when my granny dies etc etc etc.....

It's all BS..... I hate selling cars, especially when I have a good genuine one in among the sea of nasty xxxx that's also out there.
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”