www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[Mk2] [NA] ANOTHER key fob issue...

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR2Kyle

Feedback Score: 0

1999 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:35 am    Post subject: [Mk2] [NA] ANOTHER key fob issue... Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi folks,
I've had this problem for a while with my fob... The odd time I will lock the car with the fob...walk away to do whatever and come back and the fob won't lock or unlock the car so I have to use the key...I then reset the key fob and everything works fine for a while but after resetting it last night I could only unlock the car with the fob...not lock it!
Anyone help me out here as I only have the one fob at the moment [d'oh!]
Thanks 👌
mr2garageswindon

Feedback Score: 1

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

New battery?
tiff_lee

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Is this genuine Toyota remote locking or an aftermarket kit?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Electrical All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: