Toyota Sprint Anglesey

Posts about trackdays and motorsport.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

pistol pete

Toyota Sprint Anglesey

Post by pistol pete »

Hi everyone..

why don't you have a go at the toyota sprint day coming up..
21st august..
3 events left this year

be great to get some new faces along.. completely stock cars can run there is a class for everything from a standard yaris up to Adrians crazy GT86.. not just track beasts..

http://www.toyotasprint.com/tss16/index.php

Its really well run and a great crowd.. i started in a standard mk2 .. moved it to a completely stripped out car.. now back in a stock celica GT..

go on you know you want to
2barGee

Re: Toyota Sprint Anglesey

Post by 2barGee »

Interesting!!!

Only one mr2 running this year?

What are the costs to do one event?
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

it is the entry fee and then an iopd day license which is i think£10 on the day. (i get the yearly one for £15.)
Which is like an insurance on the sprint event to allow you to run..

Thats it.. its incredibly cheap compared to any other competition.. and well worth it

Javelin are running their sprint the same day (unusal for this year) and they have a mk3 mr2 (mark burton 2zz) and a turbo mk2 going round as well
2barGee

Post by 2barGee »

Ahhh cool mate. Very cheap then. :thumleft:
kaiowas

Post by kaiowas »

Single day IOPD is £5.

The MR2 running in the TSS is mine. I've been doing the series since it started (only ever missed the very first one off event in 2007). Would be good to see a few more out, for a variety of reasons most of the other MR2s ahve ended up in the Javelin series this year (Mostly due to them having friends running non-Toyotas, or dates working out more convenient for some)

The car started out as a rusty, standard MOT failure and has been gradually developed to the point where it is now fully stripped and caged and this year has a 4A-GTE after several years with a 4A-GZE

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”