[FINALIZED] Prosport Analogue Wideband AFR Gauge Kit 52mm

MR2 related parts for sale that are not for a specific Mk

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Chumbaside

Prosport Analogue Wideband AFR Gauge Kit 52mm

Post by Chumbaside »

Prospect Analogue Wideband AFR Gauge Kit, 52mm gauge, Green / Red illumination with peak recall function.

Sensor is industry standard Bosch. UEGO controller to convert signal from sensor for gauge.

Fully working, a few marks on the gauge front that would likely polish out but TBH only show up when the gauge is switched off as it's a smoked front.

Would be a great partner to someone running a Power FC - or raised boost on stock ECU - to keep an eye on AFRs without the need for the ECU to see the output.

£80 delivered :thumleft:

archangel

Re: [FINALIZED] Prosport Analogue Wideband AFR Gauge Kit 52mm

Post by archangel »

I'm interested. Is the sensor just a swap for the lambda sensor in the downpipe for a Mk2?
Chumbaside

Post by Chumbaside »

This sensor would be in addition to the standard O2 sensor. If you have an aftermarket down pipe there's likely a place for it at the opposite end to the turbo.

-Mark
archangel

Post by archangel »

Will it fit where the lambda sensor would normally go though? I have a motec M4 so it doesn't use lambda readings anyway so I have it sat plugged into the downpipe but not connected. Would like to take it out and replace it with a wideband.
Last edited by archangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rev1 Tubby, Garrett GT3071R, Motec M4 EMS, 880cc delphis, Rev3 turbo port polished built head/cams/titanium retainers, shim under buckets, HD springs, etc., rear bumper mounted intercooler, and vanilla air freshener.
Chumbaside

Post by Chumbaside »

archangel wrote:Will it fit where the lambda sensor would normally go though? I have a motec M4 so it doesn't use lambda readings anyway so I have it sat plugged into the downpipe but not connected.

Others may know better but I think the general advice would be that the standard location would be too close to the heat of the turbo for a wideband sensor, you'd risk damaging it.
Chumbaside

Post by Chumbaside »

Bump 8)
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “Parts for Sale (not Mk-specific)”