www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Kent coast run.. the Original is here
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Past Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goreden

Feedback Score: 1

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Is this anything to do with the kent run on th mr2oc as they're one says the 10th april?
Ben
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5

2001 BMW M5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Different run [thumleft]

Usually plenty of OC members turn up to this one too [Cool]
pistol pete
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Pleas enote i have just changed the second stage of the route back to the original as the road i added is great.. but also a little iffy so decided to take it out

Indeed the OC run a kent run too
Red Devil

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Goreden wrote:
Is this anything to do with the kent run on th mr2oc as they're one says the 10th april?

No, that one's mine. [Cool]

Similar start time but completely different location and route.
If anyone from here wants to participate you're very welcome.
Just send me a PM as I have to book a table (or two) at the pub.
Closing date for entries will be Monday 4th April.

I organise a number of MR2OC Kent runs during the year.
All of them will be posted in the Events South East sub-forum over there.
No details of start location/route/finish are ever made public.
All done by PM to those on the attendee list.

Regrettably I will have to pass on this IMOC event. [Crying or Very sad]
On 17th I will be 3 days into a 950 mile thrash on by far the best roads in the UK.
The Scottish Highlands. [Dancing]
Goreden

Feedback Score: 1

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Count me in as long as i can get my clutch done before hand, my brother on mk1dc also wants to come along in his mk1 supercharger
pistol pete
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Goreden wrote:
Count me in as long as i can get my clutch done before hand, my brother on mk1dc also wants to come along in his mk1 supercharger

Be great to see ya there [thumleft]
Kiddo
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

1991 Toyota MR2 MK2 GT - T Bar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

If i can get a few hours sleep at work (working nights again!) and a few in the morning then i'll be there [Very Happy]
pistol pete
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Good man... be great to catch up..
Saw the car down the acadamy the other day looks good still
JD

Feedback Score: 10

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

If I have time to do everything I need to do then Ted and I will be tagging along at the back with the Mk1s.
pkmr2

Feedback Score: 5

2005 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

JD wrote:
If I have time to do everything I need to do then Ted and I will be tagging along at the back with the Mk1s.

[thumleft] [Very Happy]
gavsdavs
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Having a windscreen replaced sunday morning, depending on when they arrive/how long it takes I will try and get out to find you.
pistol pete
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

okay well you can always meet up as the pilot for the 2nd half.. [thumleft] [thumleft]

don't forget this sunday peoples..
JD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

gavsdavs wrote:
Having a windscreen replaced sunday morning, depending on when they arrive/how long it takes I will try and get out to find you.

That's right down to the wire. Depending on whether or not I've beaten this man flu I'll be there. I should have but it's how much I can do tomorrow to get the Eunos sorted. I picked up a new bonnet and light covers I'd like to get on tomorrow. Bonnet swap looks like a fiddly job to get it lined up. Hopefully I'll not have much to do Sunday morning except check tyre pressures and brim the tank.
pistol pete
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

JD wrote:
gavsdavs wrote:

That's right down to the wire. Depending on whether or not I've beaten this man flu I'll be there. I should have but it's how much I can do tomorrow to get the Eunos sorted. I picked up a new bonnet and light covers I'd like to get on tomorrow. Bonnet swap looks like a fiddly job to get it lined up. Hopefully I'll not have much to do Sunday morning except check tyre pressures and brim the tank.

good man se you there [thumleft] [thumleft]
JD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I hope everyone has fun today!
pistol pete
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks to everyone that come.. it was a great day. a really good turn out

and the weather really was good. some poeple took some "interesting" route. but as long as everyone had fun

people seemed to enjoy the new route so we shall stick with that [thumleft]

Shame you couldn't be there JD, we will be doing another one later in the year
JD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I look forward to making my excuses for that one as well, then [Laughing]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Past Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: