[FINALIZED] Project/spares repairs rev 1 turbo mr2

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Kiefer

Project/spares repairs rev 1 turbo mr2

Post by Kiefer »

first thing before i start, i apologise for the lack of details and poor quality pictures, at the moment this is all i have til sat/sun

so the car

rev 1 turbo, unknown mileage, unknown amount of owners, unknown sills/arches conditions, has been sat for 3-4 months.

as you can see its had your typical chavtastic orange paint job with orange/black leather bucket seats.

im buying this from a friend under the proviso of it having the head gasket gone, according to him it keeps overheating, however he isnt the sharpest tool in the shed and if he's tried flushing the coolant im going to guess he's airlocked it..

im purely buying to sell on with a small amount of profit to me and to save it going to another idiot that wont look after it or him just deciding to weigh it as he's not a mr2 fan like us, we all know mr2's are becoming pricier each year and almost harder to get a hold of so for those interested in getting a cheap turbo project this is the one.

however should there be no interest i will break it down and keep the engine.

im collecting from a little town outside of cambridge and will be towing it back to reading berks at a later point, so if your local or want to come and tow yourself save me the hassle, currently sorn with no mot.

price wise its very hard to determine due to all the unkown factors, but as it sits £1000, it runs but overheats and has only been off road for a few months, so potentially for the mechanicals, head gasket at worse or just a coolant bleed.

all details photos and value will be uploaded as soon as iv gone to check it.
alanmr2turbo

Re: [FINALIZED] Project/spares repairs rev 1 turbo mr2

Post by alanmr2turbo »

Very optimistic asking £1000 for this especially when you can get a working mot'ed rev1 turbo for less
Kiefer

Post by Kiefer »

Find me a running mot'd Rev 1 turbo for less than a grand and il delete this ad.
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”