Adrian Flux - Great!

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Adrian Flux - Great!

Post by Scott Barton »

Adrian Flux does it again.
As a rule I never renew on a renewal for any insurance that I take out be it Car, house, contents etc.
But for the 3rd year running Adrian Flux have offered me the best competitive deal I can find, even with the NOS installed.

All mods declared (extensive list!) inc Nitrous, fully comp, 5000 miles a year, agreed value of £7000 :mrgreen: , all for the princely sum of £389.50.

Now that is a good deal!

:clap:
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
markstevieandmads

Re: Adrian Flux - Great!

Post by markstevieandmads »

Arent you a bit biased.....based on the fact you was on their stand at Japfest lol

:whistle:

:thumleft:
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

markstevieandmads wrote:Arent you a bit biased.....based on the fact you was on their stand at Japfest lol

:whistle:

:thumleft:

ha ha!
Happily be bias towards any other insurance company if they can beat my renewal quote. :mrgreen:
markstevieandmads

Post by markstevieandmads »

Out of interest does it make much difference to insurance if running nitrous?

It is something i might be looking at.
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

markstevieandmads wrote:Out of interest does it make much difference to insurance if running nitrous?

It is something i might be looking at.

Most wont touch it with a barge pole. That is why my insurance company choice is limited. End of the day Adrian Flux are just a broker so they have to go to the market place same as everyone else. My underwriter is KGM Motor Insurance.
Shaoxter

Post by Shaoxter »

My renewal came in lower than last year, it's nice that they don't screw you with an overpriced renewal quote and then make you jump through the hoops. Tried calling them to get an even better price but no reduction whatsoever!

£370 for any car (let alone a highly modded one) in London is a great price! They've been around half the price of the next cheapest insurer.

Having said that, their quotes on BMWs are crap!
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

Scott Barton wrote:Adrian Flux does it again.
As a rule I never renew on a renewal for any insurance that I take out be it Car, house, contents etc.
But for the 3rd year running Adrian Flux have offered me the best competitive deal I can find, even with the NOS installed.

All mods declared (extensive list!) inc Nitrous, fully comp, 5000 miles a year, agreed value of £7000 :mrgreen: , all for the princely sum of £389.50.

Now that is a good deal!

:clap:

How often do you actualy use the NOS ?

I am a third of what you are paying with all mods declared and 350 rwhp, agreed valuation an extra £14.99, NCD saved/used.

Have you never considered just getting hold of a slightly larger turbo and making the most out of your fine example of a Two ?
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX »

Hi,

Thank you very much for the feedback, it's always appreciated.

If you have any questions or queries throughout the year please do just drop me a PM and I will do my best to assist!

Kind regards
Dan.
CalMac

Post by CalMac »

Another positive review for Adrian Flux from me - my multicar renewal with Admiral came through on 19th September and I let it go ahead thinking the prices would remain the same as my previous year with them. HOW WRONG I WAS. They only went and doubled my premium to £2900 :pale:

Spent all day shopping around and ended up insuring my Honda CRV, modded MX5 and modded MR2 with Adrian Flux for only £1000!! \:D/

Admiral still charged me a £25 cancellation fee despite cancelling within 14 days though ](*,)
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX »

CalMac wrote:Another positive review for Adrian Flux from me - my multicar renewal with Admiral came through on 19th September and I let it go ahead thinking the prices would remain the same as my previous year with them. HOW WRONG I WAS. They only went and doubled my premium to £2900 :pale:

Spent all day shopping around and ended up insuring my Honda CRV, modded MX5 and modded MR2 with Adrian Flux for only £1000!! \:D/

Admiral still charged me a £25 cancellation fee despite cancelling within 14 days though ](*,)

Hi, I'm glad we were able to assist!

Any issues or queries just give me a shout.

Kind regards
Dan.

Return to “Trader Feedback”