Peter Gidden - regarding forum rules - Please read!

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Gullzter

Peter Gidden - regarding forum rules - Please read!

Post by Gullzter »

I have came online to a pm from Peter Gidden, basically stating that because i am breaking more than one of my cars i MUST pay for affiliates private membership.
The funny part about this is the fact i have only advertised breaking one car on this forum so that was my reply.
I then recieve another message again from Peter saying that it is because i am breaking one of my cars on ebay, which i will state right now, is none of Peter's business or imoc.co.uk's business (which is where Peter is claiming the decision has come from, the imoc committee).

So, the rules state that as i am private member i am entitled to break my car on here which unfortunately i still have parts left over from.
I have also mentioned to Peter (not out of spite, just proving facts) that there are others on here who ARE advertising multiple breaking threads unlike myself. To be honest i couldn't care less how many cars people on here break.

So this is clearly some sort of personal vendetta from the fact you did work for me last year, (which i was very unimpressed with due to lies and false timescales given, that is another story for another day).
Please let everyone on here why you are now pm'ing me asking me to pay for affiliate private membership even though i only have one car advertised as breaking on here, and also where it states that i must pay for affiliates private membership if i decide to sell parts or break my car on ebay and what business it is of your's or imoc.co.uk's if i sell on ebay.

Return to “Trader Feedback”