Open Day @ Deepcar Autobodies - Sheffield

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Deepcar Autobodies

Open Day @ Deepcar Autobodies - Sheffield

Post by Deepcar Autobodies »

Good afternoon folks!
Its been a while since we had a get together here at Deepcar Autobodies, and thought its about time! So we are gonna have an open day on 2nd of August.
It won't be our first open day... but we are hoping to make it our best so far.
So you get an idea of what goes on, here is a video of one of our other days, recorded by DropOutMedia

https://vimeo.com/42045967

we had an amazing day but we want more, and a presence from you lot with your fantastic cars would be amazing!!!!

So, what are we gonna be doing?
Obviously we are going to be trying to showcase some of our work, we are a body shop after all so we are going to be inviting back some of the amazing cars that we have sprayed in the last couple of years for you all to see . Although this video comes from the MX5 scene we do so many varied things it would be nice to get you all in one place.

We are also gonna break out the BBQ for people to be eating food off.. in a kind of bring your own burger kinda way. There is also an onsite cafe, they are usually closed on weekends, but they opened up last time, so we will ask them again,, they have a lovely selection in there

We have other talents attending too, like our friend the Paintless dent removal guy, to see to any minor injuries your metal may have suffered (he offers fantastic work at reasonable prices), and possibly offering some of our lighter services on the day too, such as power polishes. We also have the Combustionpunks forum attending and they will be offering merch too so we'll have a little stall on site with tshirts, hoodies, keyrings etc. If you have any requests for MR2 stuff beforehand just give us a shout or join up to the forum and speak to Yetidragon, he's a great guy. There will be a graffiti guy working his magic in the workshop and painting a mural for us, so plenty to see. No doubt Pete from SBits might be milling around too as he is only a couple of doors away from us!

We are also up for suggestions of anything else that will help the days entertainment see what we can sort out
Hope to see you all there

Dave and Emily
Find us on Facebook

MR2 Turbo Boy

Re: Open Day @ Deepcar Autobodies - Sheffield

Post by MR2 Turbo Boy »

Hi Dave,

If the cars up and running by then, I will be coming... :thumleft:
Donato

Re: Open Day @ Deepcar Autobodies - Sheffield

Post by Donato »

I'll be attending :thumleft: