www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Trusted 1zz engine supplier

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK3 2000-2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MilesH

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: Trusted 1zz engine supplier Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Can anyone advise on a second hand supplier of later (after 2003) engines?

I need a block and would rather find a second hand decent one from a reputable and referred source.

Thanks
vinp182
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 20

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I've heard you can get them from Toyota dude for a reasonable price.. Maybe speak to Patrick at Rogue about it
MilesH

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

vinp182 wrote:
I've heard you can get them from Toyota dude for a reasonable price.. Maybe speak to Patrick at Rogue about it

Cheers Vinny, I was hoping there was a slightly cheaper price as it's only for a road car. But going on my recent luck I wanted to at least find a recommended seller.

I bought a 2004 car thinking the later engine was a safer bet, but turns out not so much!

Reminds me I needed to send you a PM about those wheel spacers, I'll do it now [Smile]
P Chambers Motor and Body
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 1

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I got a good 1zz just pulled out sandras car don't burn oil and only got 67,000 on it you can have for 300 just needs dipstick,and injector rail and a loom [Smile]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK3 2000-2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: