www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
CarBen Fibre Creations MK3 Part Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK3 2000-2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarBen Fibre Creations

Feedback Score: 8

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: CarBen Fibre Creations MK3 Part Discussion Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I am putting a thread in each of the 3 forums.

At the moment we have no products for the MK3, I have never really been asked to manufacture anything for you guys. I have heard that these cars are becoming more popular now and you owners are starting to modify them more each day. I'd like to manufacture and supply you with parts as I do the MK1 and MK2.

So with that in mind is there anything you'd like to see from us?
Infamous

Feedback Score: 7

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm glad to see you are considering making parts for the mk3.
The things I'd personally like to see are:

A good mould of the TRD stage 1 kit
Side scoops
Nice fitting overfenders
A ducktail style spoiler only more aggressive than the one that already exists

I'm not sure of the cost implications of this one, but a more affordable widebody kit than what's already out there would also be nice to see.

Last edited by Infamous on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
mrspete

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Different side scoops would be nice perhaps something like the C.one (now discontinued)

AndyM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Both the front and rear bumper spats/extensions are becoming very hard to come by and I think some good versions of these would be pretty popular.
Mikey P MR2

Feedback Score: 2

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Pretty much anything from luxurypart would be popular if it was from a UK supplier and could therefore avoid import costs and taxes.
http://www.luxurypart.com/home/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=15&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=57
The rear wings, side scoops and front lip would all be popular and I would suggest aiming for parts suiting the facelift would have a longer life span (there is also less currently around for them in terms of front lips etc as less being broken yet).
yose_gt

Feedback Score: 16

2004 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

some interior parts would be nice.

binnacle shroud and maybe a heater panel surround

[Very Happy] [Very Happy]
Jvanzyl

2001 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Don't forget PFL and FL versions of the front spats! [Smile]

I don't know if it's within the remit - but a version of the Nav Pod would be good? something that you could put a tablet or phone into?

Have you considered the tonneau /soft top cover? I know it's not massively applicable in the UK but I've seen some versions in the US and it looks AMAZING.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK3 2000-2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: