www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
trd panels and kits

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> IMOC-UK Affiliates -> P Chambers Motor and Bodywork
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P Chambers Motor and Body
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 1

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: trd panels and kits Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Seeing that I nearly fitted two of the kits I got done and test fitted them and fitted them so I know they fit. I will be putting them up for sale so if you want parts or compete kits ,
Get in touch the price for kit is going to be around 1650 that inc the complete boot but No spoiler I can supply them as well but extra cost of 170 . I do recommend a bodyshopto fit . But if you want to fit yourself i will help you and point you in the right direction .can be posted but it's not cheap as they will be in a wooden box so less chance of damage . The lead time for kits will be 5/6 Weeks and a deposit of 650 will need to be put down . Any questions please ask
Patrick
Peter Gidden - SBITS
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 18

2002 Noble M500

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Patrick

Welcome to IMOC as an Affiliate.

To IMOC members. Patrick has been around for the last two years+ and is well known to several members here.

Good to see there could be a good supply of well made TRD body kits. [thumleft]
Brighton National Speed Trials Class Record Holder 2010 on
IMOC Affiliated Company

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Cheers peter [Very Happy]
matt-mr2
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 29

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I recieved my fuel flap yesterday thanks Patrick it's great quality [thumleft]
IMOC Affiliated Company

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Cheers Matt
IMOC Affiliated Company

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Kit fitted to my spider I am doing
A pic outside give it a week then I flat polish it
Tsia
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

That looks amazing. If I come back to the MR2 world, I'll probably have to do something like this [Very Happy]
JD

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

A TRD Spyder? [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] :sexwee:

That thing deserves a custom hardtop/roof instead of the broken umbrella it left the factory with. Any plans? [Smile]
IMOC Affiliated Company

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

JD wrote:
A TRD Spyder? [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] :sexwee:

That thing deserves a custom hardtop/roof instead of the broken umbrella it left the factory with. Any plans? [Smile]

Yes modify a mk3 roof so folds under engine cover [Smile]
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

P Chambers Motor and Body wrote:
Kit fitted to my spider I am doing
A pic outside give it a week then I flat polish it
Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/Patrick_Chambers/mr2%20project%20spider%202gr/P_20140329_082422_zpsqfjdsnrt.jpg[/URL]

That will look stunning when complete! Get it done by September and join us on the JAE club stand at Wickstead Park. That will turn some heads for sure!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> IMOC-UK Affiliates -> P Chambers Motor and Bodywork All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: