www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Josh's Rev 3 Turbo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAAASH
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 36

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Embarassed] Let this one go a little bit really haven't i [d'oh!]
I'll try and get it uldated for you when i get a chance Martin [Wink] haha.

Another new vehicle purchase to announce as well [Mr. Green] Although you'll have probably seen if you've got me on facebook!

My MR2 Build - http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=174494
JD

Feedback Score: 10

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Not being on facebork any more I have missed yer new car. What is it and what sort of state is your 2 in? Rob told me that you'd purchased a certain something from him recently! [thumleft]
JAAASH
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Finally got round to fixing all my dead photobucket links last night. Massively overdue an update but i'll get round to it eventually [Laughing]

JD - Photo of the new(ish) daily. Mr2 is currently in bits. I shall try and get up to date with the state of affairs sometime soon [thumleft]

craig

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Love the Evo mate. Good to catch up at JAE!

Looking forward to updates on the '2 [Very Happy]
JAAASH
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

craig wrote:
Love the Evo mate. Good to catch up at JAE!

Looking forward to updates on the '2 [Very Happy]

Cheers Craig, was good to catch up with you too. Took some better snaps of the Evo this afternoon so i'll get them on here once i've worked out how from the imgur mobile app.

Got a fair whack to catch up on from the mr2. From before the 2016 LeMans trip [Embarassed] Gonna have to really rack my brain to make sure i dont forget anything [d'oh!]
JAAASH
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Little introduction for the Evo. She's a UK Evo 8 FQ300. It was taken back to the factory early on and had the FQ330 package fitted to it, so essentially a 330 with 300 stickers.
Totally standard, 1 owner from new(!) with 70k on the clock when i bought it.

Since my ownership, it's spent most of the time up on the ramp as the transfer box decided to spit it's dummy out. Not a cheap fix unfortunately [pale] Eventually got round to sorting it as well as fitting some Tein lowering springs and new front top mounts whilst it was up in the air.
Sits much nicer on the new springs, less body roll feels much better through the twisties.
Set of wind/rain deflectors fitted, purely for asthetics and a Sparco Evo bucket seat on a low Buddy Club sliding rail to lower me down and hold me in a bit tighter. Other than that, she'll be staying pretty standard as it's the daily so I don't want it to turn into another project car.

Obligatory photos...

Draven

Feedback Score: 43

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mmmmmm evo [thumleft]
pistol pete
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 27

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

tis a good looking car, really enjoyed having a sit at jae [Smile] is this the scotland car?
im defo considering some springs and ARBs for the scoob
JAAASH
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Draven wrote:
Mmmmmm evo [thumleft]

Loved yours mate. Did I read that you sold it the other day?

pistol pete wrote:
tis a good looking car, really enjoyed having a sit at jae [Smile] is this the scotland car?
im defo considering some springs and ARBs for the scoob

Mr2 should be the Scotland car, hopefully. Evo will be the back-up if it's not ready.
Draven

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

JAAASH wrote:
Draven wrote:
Mmmmmm evo [thumleft]

Yes sadly I did, i loved that car but selling my house and wouldn't have a garage in the new place. So she had to go could imagine leaving her outside over winter.

I actually really regret selling now.
craig

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Really does look stunning Josh! I want one [Mr. Green]
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 202

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Draven wrote:
JAAASH wrote:
Draven wrote:
Mmmmmm evo [thumleft]

Yes sadly I did, i loved that car but selling my house and wouldn't have a garage in the new place. So she had to go could imagine leaving her outside over winter.

OMG !!!, You sold your evo dude, thought you had changed your mind ? What are your plans now ?

Your car looked so much like my old one, Did the way they jump up in value by about 5k benifit you or did you get caught up in that process before you bought it ?. nice motor but they eat the fuel and stick out like a sore thumb, well rid [Wink]
Draven

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Martin F wrote:
Draven wrote:
JAAASH wrote:
Draven wrote:
Mmmmmm evo [thumleft]

OMG !!!, You sold your evo dude, thought you had changed your mind ? What are your plans now ?

Your car looked so much like my old one, Did the way they jump up in value by about 5k benifit you or did you get caught up in that process before you bought it ?. nice motor but they eat the fuel and stick out like a sore thumb, well rid [Wink]

Yes i sold, basically i decided to sell my house and move i'm moving to an area where i can't afford a house with garage and there was no way I was going to leave the Evo outside through the winter. I kinda got caught up in the middle of the increase in price so didn't make much out of selling. Pretty gutted really.

As regarding a replacement I don't think i'll get anything as sad as that is mainly because i won't have a garage. I'll stick with my daily for now until i can get another house with garage.

[d'oh!]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: