Roadster eyebrows

The last incarnation of our beloved mr2..Discussion and technical advice for the ZZW30 MR2 Roadster (MR-S), & MR2 Spyder. 1ZZ-FE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Elliott_Knight

Roadster eyebrows

Post by Elliott_Knight »

I known they are not too everyone's liking, but my girlfriend has recently purchased a roadster (not as quick as my SC MK1 I might add) and really likes the look of the eyebrows that give it similar looks to a Porsche. I have read around and there is a couple of topics talking about them, but could someone point me in the direction of where to buy a set? Thanks!
"I'm so gangsta I eat the cereal without the milk"
Draven

Re: Roadster eyebrows

Post by Draven »

halfords.. :roll:

but really no.. no .NOOO!!!
kayjay0_7

Post by kayjay0_7 »

Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Chavvy McChav-Chav and the Chavster Crew.
Elliott_Knight

Post by Elliott_Knight »

Ekona wrote:Chavvy McChav-Chav and the Chavster Crew.

You would say that you have a Porsche. I don't mean eyelashes from halfords, I mean the covers that have been produced that sit over the headlight made of plastic that give the lens a more aggressive look. I don't know if they were put on the market or people made it themselves but they look superb. Plenty of pics on google if you type in mr2 roadster eyebrows.
kayjay0_7

Post by kayjay0_7 »

Elliott_Knight

Post by Elliott_Knight »

Although similar product, not the design I was looking for. Thanks for the link though
ashley

Post by ashley »

Oooops, I thought you were talking about these:

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/cartech/behold- ... -50000554/

My bad :oops:

:lol: :lol:
Elliott_Knight

Post by Elliott_Knight »

ashley wrote:Oooops, I thought you were talking about these:

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/cartech/behold- ... -50000554/

My bad :oops:

:lol: :lol:

I would never let her have those lol
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Elliott_Knight wrote:

You would say that you have a Porsche. I don't mean eyelashes from halfords, I mean the covers that have been produced that sit over the headlight made of plastic that give the lens a more aggressive look. I don't know if they were put on the market or people made it themselves but they look superb. Plenty of pics on google if you type in mr2 roadster eyebrows.

I knew exactly what you meant, and they are exactly as I described. They're right up there with 5" exhausts on a four pot and and bonnets that cover the tops of the lights.

They look like cheap bits of plastic stuck on your headlights, which is what they are.

And I'm not sure what car I drive decides what I find distasteful or not. I used to have a mk3 10 years ago and they were still chavvy then. ;)
Elliott_Knight

Post by Elliott_Knight »

Ekona wrote:
Elliott_Knight wrote:

I knew exactly what you meant, and they are exactly as I described. They're right up there with 5" exhausts on a four pot and and bonnets that cover the tops of the lights.

They look like cheap bits of plastic stuck on your headlights, which is what they are.
And I'm not sure what car I drive decides what I find distasteful or not. I used to have a mk3 10 years ago and they were still chavvy then. ;)

I'm sorry you don't like them, I personally like the look of them. Thank you for your input, but I'm not looking for a review of them. In trying to find out where I can get them from, so if anyone can help point me in the direction it would be much appreciated.
Cheers!
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

I did have a set which were the result of a GB on the ROC forum ages ago (sold them subsequently sorry!). Might be worth putting up a wanted post on there?
Elliott_Knight

Post by Elliott_Knight »

tonigmr2 wrote:I did have a set which were the result of a GB on the ROC forum ages ago (sold them subsequently sorry!). Might be worth putting up a wanted post on there?

Thanks will do :thumleft:
BLZ-8027

Post by BLZ-8027 »

Return to “MR2 MK3 2000-2007”