www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Kitcar Project - MR2 the Donor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles -> Project Cars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
killerferret666
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Gazza_DJ wrote:
Did you see the build ATS in the US have been involved with? Looks great! I think every one of these DDR kits I've seen has been notably different in some way.

Yea I know the guy, lives in texas. That is the advantage with the car, you can style it much to your own taste. The UK has the stringiest tests to get the car on the road but it is nice to be able to make them your own.

http://miamigt4kitcar.blogspot.co.uk/

twitter for photo's as I'm building -
www.twitter.com/iwanabeaferret
killerferret666
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Although not the DDR. My friends Ultima GTR is for sale and so I made a small video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShftSdUJs1Q&feature=youtu.be
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles -> Project Cars All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: