www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Scotland Drive?

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
a4ndy12
Premium Member

Feedback Score: -1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Scotland Drive? Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Any of the clan interested in a Day out for a drive (possibly over to the west coast)

List your names below then we can arrange a suitable date for everyone [Smile]

Last edited by a4ndy12 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
bicycleshorts
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

No interest?!

Would depend where and when but I could probably make it over from Edinburgh [Smile]
synXero

Feedback Score: 34

2004 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm in Edinburgh too and likely to be up for it!

Very few Scottish meets these days.
a4ndy12
Premium Member

Feedback Score: -1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

is anyone free next saturday? its really the only date that I have left in sept now....

If you guys are both free ill put a post up over on the oc aswell and see if we can round a few more up [Smile]

Maybe some of the east coast posse from the thurs night meets will join us callum [Smile]
msherry21

Feedback Score: 0

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'd be well up for it! Like previously stated, not enough events up this way.

I'm away to America for 4 weeks soon though, so I would need to wait until after that.

Cheers, Michael.
synXero

Feedback Score: 34

2004 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I can't do next Saturday no...

We do just need someone organising things and I think folk will come along [thumleft] a4ndy12 - are you Andy from Falkirk?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: