www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Project - Cosmos Eagle (New owner)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilki

Feedback Score: 1

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Finally managed to get round to finishing the wheels off over the weekend [Pray] [Very Happy]

and decided to go with the same goldy bronze on the centre doughnut and black thread and nut

Happy with them so far, couple of imperfections with having to faf around doing them under a lamp at night and battling with spitting halford nozzles [Laughing] . One year I will do things with more time to spare [Laughing]
Just looking foward to seeing what they look like on the car.

Should get them fitted later on in the week, just in time for JAE [Very Happy]
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Does look good the colour, wish i had time to get the new parts sprayed p and fitted on mine [Sad]

Hail Cosmos Eagle 1998 -
RIP White Eagle 1991 - 2016
wilki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just an update post JAE (better late then never). Just a chance to show the newly refurbed wheels on display:

and a motoring blog "Mota" tooka snap of my car from the event....which was nice [Smile]

wilki

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nothing to update as such but just had a full service and been up the top of Scotland. Just running like a good 'un [thumleft]

Took the opurtunity to take some nice snaps while I was staying in Glen strathfarrar [Very Happy]

wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

well matey we are behind some what for JAE, no idea if the white eagle is working, grand total of 200 mile in mine this year

so 1.95 per mile on tax & insurance!!

the cosmos looking good
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

***************************************************************Update The Cosmos Eagle now owned by Wilkie Senior

As above, I am now the proud owner of the "Cosmos Eagle" as wilki has gone over to the beemer side!!!! seen here lurking

Just prior to me taking it over from Chris, I had it put into the body shop, (a good one!!!)

A note even if it seems expensive, going to a good body shop compared to "bill down't road, with the greasy overalls.

Do not scrimp!

Anyway they did a great job sorting out little rust bits, sills, small hole in one arch etc

Suffice to say all metal no filler fibre glass bodges etc

Not done much apart from swap over the wheels of the White Eagle

Some of the JDM parts on the white one will find there way on to thecosmos, but I'm not going to body kit is as its in a extremely good state

I am going to keep it more stock looking with "selected" additions [Smile]
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Oh Dear managed to do this before JAE

Local bodyshop put it right

wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nice shiny pipes

wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

So "Wilki" used to say your speakers sound better than mine

well maybe this is why so for now the 25 year old speakers hve replaced these

wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Still looking ok I think, I know ive still not painted the calipers to al the same colour, got the Rouge lights to fix on etc etc

As at JAE 2017

got to give some love for the Smythes with the good news

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: