www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
any meets sheffield , rotherham , doncaster
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b145t3r

Feedback Score: 0

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi!

What about Posty Cruise? There comes a lot performance cars. Big parking, pub on side, action outside (drifting Skylines & Silvias). They starts this month I think [Laughing]
ian`s 2

Feedback Score: 7

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

that was the pub we were on about mate, we have found a new one now so will put a new post up shortly with the info and location
T. Spark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Bump [Wink]
Nick
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

T. Spark wrote:
Bump [Wink]

Is something happening ? I`m up for a meet up if it is [thumleft]
T. Spark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I know of two local guys to Chesterfield that could join in too! Not sure if they are on here however.
Nick
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Let me know . I know a lad local with a 2 , only thing is he`s a crap driver but we can watch him crash to liven things up [Laughing]
T. Spark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Who knows, could be the same guy I know [Razz]

Wont mention names [Very Happy]
Magic Beans
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 31

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'd be up for a meet around the Chesterfield area [thumleft]
Nick
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Magic Beans wrote:
I'd be up for a meet around the Chesterfield area [thumleft]

Cool, Hopefully a few more will post [Smile] Location doesn`t matter to me , Im only 10-20 mins from chesterfiled , sheffield , mansfiled etc so I`ll bend to suit the most popular choice [thumleft]
T. Spark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm Barnsley way so a Sheffield meet is good for me
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: