New Forum for our Club

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Stumr2

New Forum for our Club

Post by Stumr2 »

I have just spent an hour or so reading all the postings on our new MR2 MK1 Club Forum. Many, many thanks to all those involved in making it possible to have our own section on your club. It certainly already has proved its worth and I hope the friendship between our two clubs will continue to grow.
Many thanks once again.
Stuart Kynoch
Chairman MR2 MK1 CLUB
pistol supercharged pete

Re: New Forum for our Club

Post by pistol supercharged pete »

no worries stuart
and big thanks to lauren and the imoc gang
do not forget to use the rest of imoc for events etc as we cang et many new poeple come along if they see it there

and the website is comming along nicely now

pete mason
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

Post by Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve »

No problems Stuart,i told you how important it was at JAE.Now we are seeing the benefits!!
Hopefully all the mk1 club members,with internet access,will get on here soon!
Or anyone that owns a mk1!
At last mk1's have got into the 20th century and i'm sure it will continue to grow!

As i have said on here before,thankyou to everyone that has helped this to come about. =D>
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

I should have said 21st century!!
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

I'm sure we,as the MK1 club will repay Imoc in the future,by helping them to organise there own events,if they need any help that is?
RichardMorgan

Post by RichardMorgan »

I'm sure we, as the MK1 club will repay IMOC-UK in the future by helping them to organise their own events, if they need any help that is?

The MR2 MK1 Club would be delighted to offer any assistance we can, just let us know what we can do to help. Richard Morgan
Tony jinxy froude

Post by Tony jinxy froude »

What a fantastic idea this is to have a forum dedicated just to MK1's & all concerned deserve a pat on the back for the effort in bringing it to fruition. For anyone who already owns a mk1 or anyone who is thinking of buying one this is going to be "THE" one stop shop for the wealth of information which is abundant on both imoc & the mk1 club & long may the partnership succeed, cheers, Jinxy
pistol supercharged pete

Post by pistol supercharged pete »

steve matey ever heard of the edit button rather than reposting ](*,)
BenF
Premium Member

Post by BenF »

Stumr2 wrote:I have just spent an hour or so reading all the postings on our new MR2 MK1 Club Forum. Many, many thanks to all those involved in making it possible to have our own section on your club. It certainly already has proved its worth and I hope the friendship between our two clubs will continue to grow.
Many thanks once again.
Stuart Kynoch
Chairman MR2 MK1 CLUB

Stuart, Richard, welcome to the IMOC-UK forums - its good to have you here.

I'm sure that the growing friendship between our clubs is a benefit to all our members - we look forwards to working with you in the months to come.

Cheers,

Ben Formesyn

IMOC-UK Admin Team
Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm

Post by Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm »

ALWAYS ROOM FOR MK1's!!! after all it's the car that started it all really :mrgreen:

glad to see the MK1 club working with us, WOO for the MK1 club =D>

sorry got a little carried away! :roll:
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

pistol supercharged pete wrote:steve matey ever heard of the edit button rather than reposting ](*,)

Ok Pete i will try to remeber that in the future,i'm just not too good working things out,on a comp as you know!!!! :oops:

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”