www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Blasters blue dream

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles -> Project Cars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blaster1

Feedback Score: 15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Blasters blue dream Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

here is my tenth anniversary mr2 number 233 i purchased in 2007 after pestering the former owner for a year to sell it to me

here is a few picts of when i got it and cleaned it

but not long after owning it found the laquer was peeling and not to help matters had someone drive into the side of me in there van

at that point i was in 2 minds to scrap it or reapir it knowing i wouldnt find one in as good condition
stored in a gargage for all of its life but decided to keep and repair and modify to my tastes

here are a few of the things i have done
new wheels
rev 6 front and rear lights
hell braided brake hoses
6000k hid kit
new rad
led interior lights and led light strip in boot
cusco front and rear strut braces
induction kit
chrome fuse box covers
new exhaust tips
gas rams front and back
lexan rear quarter sun shades
turbo engine cover
after doing this i came across a super rare do luck kit i decided to buy and totally tansform the car

test fit completed
back off and time to spray and have a custom do luck rear bumper

and one week and a hell of a lot of work later

new exhaust tips
Pidge

Feedback Score: 17

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looking good mate, not seen that kit before, what is it?
blaster1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

thanks its a do luck kit with the rear bumper modified dont usually see them as they cost silly money but are one of the best fitting kits out there
Pidge

Feedback Score: 17

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Tbh, the fit was the first thing that I noticed. Top job bud.
GT-Thunder
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 19

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

looks great, nice work. What do you have planned next then?
DAN_REV1_TURBO
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 37

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Oh my word. [Cool] That is looking fantastic mate. the number plate is a good one too. [Twisted Evil]
blaster1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

next plans are to get the c wings engine cover and bomex mirrors on then have a few custom projects in process.
And just had to have the number plate when i saw it as it reads perfect and also hides the age of the car [Smile]
craig
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 139

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Lovely car mate, love the Do-luck kit [Cool]
Navz

Feedback Score: 22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Job well done mate, i know how long it's taken you and how much effort you put in to this. I am happy to see it all sorted. Nice! - love the kit. [thumleft]
CJ
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

That's a great looking body kit. Really makes the car look special.
mk2mattw

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

And the help from a friendly guy to fit your new radiator!lol Was an awesome meal after i remember!hehe
VGB

Feedback Score: 3

1995 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Not normally a fan of the rev6 rear lights but they really suit the do luck kit. Fantastic looking motor you've created there! [Mr. Green]
blaster1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

yea ure a life saver mat [Smile] wouldnt have got to the bodyshop in time if it wasnt for you carnt wait to see your project thread
jack-p

Feedback Score: 10

1999 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

the fit on that looks exceptional from the pics, clearly good quality [thumleft]
I can't work out why you'd lose the recess for the rear numberplate though? [Confused] now your rear plate doesn't look right becuase it's just stuck on.
blaster1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

had to customize the rear bumper so my personal plate reads 100% is hard to tell from them picts but there is a number plate holder sprayed in Caribbean blue and the plate inside that and the number plate screws are also the number plate lights as they have a led in the middle of them i could not use the original ones ill get some better picts up soon
andya24

Feedback Score: 4

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

looks great mate,def an eye catcher in a good way!
Mike 'MR2' McHugh
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have witnessed this car in the flesh, the paint job is very good [Smile] !!
SuperRedMR2

Feedback Score: 8

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Not a fan of the rear, but the front is epically beautiful!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles -> Project Cars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: