MR2 MK1 NORTH EAST MEETINGS

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

AW11 Forever..!

MR2 MK1 NORTH EAST MEETINGS

Post by AW11 Forever..! »

Just to let all you MR2 MK1 enthusiasts know that we all meet up on the 1st Sunday of every month at the Church Mouse pub on the A167 between Durham and Chester-le-Street. We meet in the car park for around 11.30am and usually stay for around 2 - 3 hours, its really up to you. Everyone is welcome you don't just need to be from the North East. Although its a MK1 Club meeting, enyone with an MR2 is more than welcome to pop along.
The only time we will not be there is if a Club Show falls on this date, contact Mac Sheavills who looks after the Sunday Social meetings who is always happy to answer any questions.

Mac Sheavills [email protected]

We look forward to meeting you there. The official relaunch of the Sunday Social meetings will be held on Sunday 4th September where we are hoping to get at least 20 MK1 MR2's together.
Please note if you are not a member of then Club then it doesn't matter, NON MEMBERS will be welcomed with open arms..!
MegatronUK

Re: MR2 MK1 NORTH EAST MEETINGS

Post by MegatronUK »

Where is that in relation to the model shop/old church? Is it the one next door?
AW11 Forever..!

Its on the same road about 200 yards further up the road just before the roundabout, its not the one directly after the model shop. Where abouts in Durham are you from.
MegatronUK

Post by MegatronUK »

I know which one you're on about now.

I'm from just the other side of Durham, between Durham and Peterlee (Wheatley Hill), just a mile and a half from Paul Woods mk1 workshop.
AW11 Forever..!

Eye, I know where you mean, excellent are you thinking about coming along, Mac is hoping to get a really good turn out, thanks tot he new Club forum.
Paul's a top bloke isn't he, sorted me out many, many times.
MegatronUK

Post by MegatronUK »

Yep, I'll pop along; I'm off to the IMOC track day at Elvington in the car (hopefully!) on the saturday, so we'll see if it makes it in one piece! If not, then I'll be along in the Supe.
Quigonjay

Post by Quigonjay »

this is for mk1's only is it?
AW11 Forever..!

Mate if you are an MR2 enthusiast then we have no problem with that. It is a meeting for the north east region of the MK1 Club but now that we have formed an alliance with IMOC it will be good to meet up with those members too, please feel free to pop along.

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”