www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
JAE NW Convoy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve Horrocks

Feedback Score: 26

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: JAE NW Convoy Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Right, I'm not organising anything, as, basically, I couldn't organise a p1$$ up in a brothel!
But, basically, who's coming down, on what day & where from? I'm settin off Friday, presumably around midday possibly?
Joining the M1 at Sheffield & heading downthat way.

Anyone else?
Turbo Dragon

Feedback Score: 6

2004 Subaru Forester

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Im coming from M6 starting around J20 if anybody wants to meet up that route. [thumleft]
chalced

Feedback Score: 0

2001 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Guys.

Anyone want to meet at the first layby on the A14 - just off the M6/M1 junction? I will be haeding down friday afternoon.

Mel
MartinRobinson1987

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

/you guys are more than welcome to join our convoy down to JAE on the Friday [thumleft]

[url]http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/north-west/friday-s-convoy-to-jae-from-the-nw-0945-lymm-service-s-146943.html?start=0[/url]
mk1bexwa
Premium Member

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

chalced wrote:
Hi Guys.

Anyone want to meet at the first layby on the A14 - just off the M6/M1 junction? I will be haeding down friday afternoon.

Mel

Hi I will be going down the a14 tomorrow afternoon,I will be in my mk1 and I will be with and fto, starlet turbo and an ek9.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2011 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: