www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Belgium

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> International MR2 Clubs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Belgium Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

www.mr2.be
erikmr

Feedback Score: 0

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Cool] sorry scott
you forgot one [Very Happy]

www.mr2club.be the wild bunch
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

erikmr wrote:
[Cool] sorry scott
you forgot one [Very Happy]

www.mr2club.be the wild bunch

Hi Erik...can you put me in contact with the admin at the wild bunch?
cheers....Scott
erikmr

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Cool] I am one of them
in belgium and in holland [Very Happy]
brechen

1999 Toyota MR2 MK2 BeamsVVTi

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm also a member of the belgian mr2club, and if needed, i can put you in touch with the admin if that hasn't happened already.
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

brechen wrote:
I'm also a member of the belgian mr2club, and if needed, i can put you in touch with the admin if that hasn't happened already.

Thanks brechen, Erik is admin for the begian Wild Bunch, i just need to update this thread. [thumleft]
loudandproud205
IMOC Organiser

Feedback Score: 5

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

i have a big interest in belgium styled cars they run 2 completly different styles back to back and love it.

there is the in your face with craftsmanship you wouldnt belive or smooth and cleaned.

i was meant to go to a belguim car show this year with cruise herts and a couple of mates in there 106s but couldnt get the time of work in time.

next year thou next year [Dancing]
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Help please, belgians!

I am stuck in Gent after my rotor arm came to pieces and destroyed my distributor cap. I think they are going to recover my car to Gent Toyota for repairs. But I don't know if they will be able to get the parts?! Any help appreciated [Smile]
psycho

Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

normally no problems, they can have all the parts they want in 2-3 days
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Wow, old thread! It turned out it was quicker to get the parts delivered from the UK even though Toyota's distribution is in Belgium...
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> International MR2 Clubs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: