www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Welcome International MR2 Owners!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> International MR2 Clubs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Welcome International MR2 Owners!!!! Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Seeing as we are the UK region of the International MR2 Owners Club it is our great honour to welcome all of our international friends to IMOC-UK and your special part of the forum. [thumleft]

We shall call it 'United 'MR2' Nations' [Laughing]

Come on in, say Hello, and browse IMOC-UK!

Enjoy your stay.

[Mr. Green]
Quigonjay
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 33

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

get some jap clubs on here [Laughing] [thumleft]
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Quigonjay wrote:
get some jap clubs on here [Laughing] [thumleft]

Already on the case mate...but i think there is a language barrier.....
reddev1ll09
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 22

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Scott, was on Bebo last night & one of my m8's had this on his page, NZ Mr2 forum/club (joined up [Mr. Green] )
Another club for the International section.

http://www.mr2.org.nz/phpBB2/index.php

Check it out, invite them over or even add then in this section, I was going to add them but thought I'd leave that to the OP (you) [Laughing]
The more clubs the better I think [Think]
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: France Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Scott

A senior moment, as I saw your posting and thought you lived in france!!! Anyway, I do and I am not a relative, despite having the same surname.

I will contact the French forum and as I speak a bit of French (especially car talk!!!), I will see what the situation is here, as the MK1 was never sold or homologated here and I am trying to find out how many MK1's have been registered over the years, as I am having a bl**dy horrid time trying to register mine.

If you have a contact on the French club, do let me have details.

Lee
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: France Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

LeeBarton wrote:
Hi Scott

A senior moment, as I saw your posting and thought you lived in france!!! Anyway, I do and I am not a relative, despite having the same surname.

I will contact the French forum and as I speak a bit of French (especially car talk!!!), I will see what the situation is here, as the MK1 was never sold or homologated here and I am trying to find out how many MK1's have been registered over the years, as I am having a bl**dy horrid time trying to register mine.

If you have a contact on the French club, do let me have details.

Lee

See user JHiss on here
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> International MR2 Clubs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: