Whats this?

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ENSMR2

Whats this?

Post by ENSMR2 »

I keep geting this every other time I try and post :Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/nas01l/i/imoc.co.uk/user/htdocs/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nas01l/i/imoc.co.uk/user/htdocs/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nas01l/i/imoc.co.uk/user/htdocs/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Hope we aren't having new probs!
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Re: Whats this?

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

Yeah I got that. Went back and tried again and it was fine.

dunno though :?
Ben

Post by Ben »

Nothing really for you's to worry about ... However ... The SiteAdmins might wanna take a look.

Might just need the MySQL concurrent connections upped slightly.

Ben
BenF
Premium Member

Post by BenF »

I keep geting this every other time I try and post :Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/nas01l/i/imoc.co.uk/user/htdocs/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nas01l/i/imoc.co.uk/user/htdocs/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nas01l/i/imoc.co.uk/user/htdocs/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Folks,

If you spot any errors (like this) please drop the site admins a line, giving details of the time of the error, and any error message.

Also - please make sure you post a heads up into the Site Suggestions forum (assuming you can get to it) or the IMOC Admins directly if you can't : [email protected]

At least we're now on a paid-for service so we can 'proper' support for our site .... :)
Jon S

Post by Jon S »

At least we're now on a paid-for service so we can 'proper' support for our site .... :)

Who's paying ?
Jon S

Post by Jon S »

OK I've just seen the answer in another thread.

Well done Ben F :)

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”