www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
WMS Brakes-> AW11 4 pot brake kit: 505.00+vat (also 2.5% or 5% IMOC discounts!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> IMOC-UK Affiliates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yoshimitsuspeed

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Is WMS still alive?
I have emailed a couple times about trying to get some kits here in the US but haven't heard back. I notice this thread and others haven't had much or any activity till 2012 .
Keri-WMS

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi, still going strong - but I lost a close relative over christmas so my eye's a bit off the sales ball at the moment....I'll have a big email catchup next week, sorry about that!
yoshimitsuspeed

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sorry to hear that.
I am not in a huge hurry but would love to talk about offering your products to my customers when you have the time.

yoshimitsuspeed at matrixgarage dot com
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> IMOC-UK Affiliates All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: