crazygary - bad seller

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Quigonjay

crazygary - bad seller

Post by Quigonjay »

Sorry Gary, i really didnt want to do this but you have forced my hand.
I think i know what is going on, but what ever your financial situation is, i was made redundant 6 weeks ago and am claiming benefits.

I bought this item on sunday evening from crazygary

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=123743

paid for in good faith by immediate bank transfer as he seemed desparate for the cash and had an ok seller rating
it has taken me until today to find out he has no intention of sending the power fc and that i now have to wait until the 28th of the month (i'm guessing payday) before i can get my money back :(

after chatting with another imoc member it has become apparent that this is not the first time he has done this and what i think he is doing (on at least this and one other occasion) is taking money for items he has no intention of selling during the middle of the month to pay his mortgage and then refunding people come pay day, i wonder how many other people will now speak up about this?

I actually had to go and find the guy on another forum, rovertech (of which i am also a member) to get an answer as to what was happening
needless to say i am not a happy bunny
i am not sure if there is a criminal charge to answer here (theft?) but i have his details through a quick investigation and am considering contacting the police
this issue remains unresolved until the money lands in my account

well, there you have it, in my opinion, you need to be carefull when buying off crazygary
Jay
Last edited by Quigonjay on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quigonjay

Re: crazygary - bad seller

Post by Quigonjay »

he had at first said he had mulled it over for a couple of days :roll: and decided he was letting it go too cheap (this was yesterday)
and today i find out he hasnt got the money anymore and i have to wait for my refund
jay
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

Can we keep this within the forums rules please.

If anyone other than the OP, trader concerned or a Mod/Admin posts - their posts will be deleted

All other posts have now been removed, thanks.
Quigonjay

Post by Quigonjay »

couple of days late but got my refund
Quigonjay

Post by Quigonjay »

wrong thread i think mate :lol:

Return to “Trader Feedback”