www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
TOTB - Times / Results Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> TOTB - Team IMOC-UK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michael

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: TOTB - Times / Results Thread Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Please post any times / results in here as the day goes on / afterwards.

I will try to collect as much info as I can and send it here from my phone, hence starting the thread early, it's easier to update an existing thread than start a new on on my crappy Samsung [Smile]

I'll be leaving some sheets around the place so people can note times down if they get chance.
EarL
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 16

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mitch, I'll have my laptop with me (and mobile broadband), so if you want, we can update the times as they come in...

See ya later,

EarL

Once an MR2 owner, ALWAYS an MR2 owner!
michael

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Oops [Smile]

That didn't go to plan, no signal on my phone (bloomin' T-Mobile) and I hadn't seen your message Earl.

Quick MR2 results as best I know, there may be more times coming in later though, they were a bit late getting them out again.

Quarter Mile times:

B16 - Larry - 11:61
B17 - George - 13:14
B18 - Scott - 13:9
B19 - Michael - 12:37
B20 - Nathan - 10:25

Handling Circuit:

B17 - George - 45:48
B18 - Scott - 46:08

Top Speed:

B16 - Larry - 149.9mph
B17 - George - 143.6
B18 - Scott - 127.2mph
B19 - Michael - 160.8mph
B20 - Nathan - 63.

Don't take these as gospel until the official results come in but it's the best I could do based on their somewhat antique results system.
steveybMR2-173
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 17

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well done guys, was a great day, some great results there [thumleft]

I managed to get some decent shots of you all both on the quarter mile, and the handling circuit, for our write up on TOTB in the magazine, unfortunately with the weather, and that much going on I didnt get around to having a chat with everyone, so if anyone would like to jot down a few paragraphs of their take on the day from a participant point of view, please email me: steveb@mr2only.com I will endeavour to try and look everyone up and either PM or email them too.

I did upload my photos on Facebook last night, so if you're a friend with Scott, add me and you should be able to view them, I will try and photobucket them too, things are a bit hectic this week or so getting the mag finished! [thumleft]
michael

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Edit:

Patrick has been kind enough to host these for us:

http://www.roguemotorsport.com/misc/TOTB_2009_Results.zip

Cheers sir!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> TOTB - Team IMOC-UK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: