Northeast meets?

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Jamin1981

Northeast meets?

Post by Jamin1981 »

Is there any people that meet up in the north east?
gtech

North East Meets

Post by gtech »

Hi Dude,

There is about 10 or 11 of us who meet on a regular basis for Sunday lunch, a pint and a good chin wag. If you want to send me your email address to [email protected], we'll include you on the list and keep you informed of when and where we are meeting.

If you are ever in Darlington, drop in for a cuppa, top end of North Road going out of town on the RIGHT side nr the church, blue/purple MR2...you cannot miss it.

Graeme
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
JJ

Re: Northeast meets?

Post by JJ »

Lol !! As a man of the cloth, I have to advise you not to pop round graemes !! he had an arguement with the local reverend the other day !! lol !! :wink:

Hope there was no blastformy used !!! or swareing to that matter !! :lol:
gtech

Post by gtech »

Hey you telling all my secrets.....Honest vicar
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
stevecordiner

Post by stevecordiner »

Oh no ... here they come - bad jokes

Bashing the bishop

Who's yer father

hahahahhaha :D
gtech

Post by gtech »

Go on gang up on me....and there's me a quiet regular church goer :D Honest Guv!!!!!
Vicar Killer :-)

Post by Vicar Killer :-) »

Hiya Peeps.....Wot goes on here then........tut! that damm Crank Killer is now matched :-)
paul_h

Post by paul_h »

me too i'm from the north east, never get invited anywhere though as me and my bro Lee seem to upset too many people. :)

Its not intentional on my part some people are just too touchy :)

paul
JJ

Post by JJ »

hornsey wrote:me too i'm from the north east, never get invited anywhere though as me and my bro Lee seem to upset too many people. :)

Its not intentional on my part some people are just too touchy :)

paul

AAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeee you being left out !!! ??? Your just not on graemes mailing list ! Stick a mail to graeme to include you. They're not stand around your car meets, they're eating, drinking and wifeswapping conventions !! :lol:

I think I managed one or two last year, and they were all last minute decisions !!

New years resolution - attend more sunday lunches, broaden that spread ! :D
|| S256SX Airwerks Powered MR2 Turbo || V10 BMW M5 ||
MegatronUK

Post by MegatronUK »

Oo-err ... sounds like I'll have to avoid you lot when I get the mk1 on the road ;)
PW@Woodsport

Post by PW@Woodsport »

na they're a pretty harmless lot really mate,just bring a cricket bat with a 6 inch nail through the end,you'll be fine...lol

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION:- MUST ATTEND MORE NE SUNDAY MEETS
dazza9t9

Post by dazza9t9 »

When and where are the north east meets??
Kieron

Re: North East Meets

Post by Kieron »

gtech wrote:Hi Dude,

There is about 10 or 11 of us who meet on a regular basis for Sunday lunch, a pint and a good chin wag. If you want to send me your email address to [email protected], we'll include you on the list and keep you informed of when and where we are meeting.

If you are ever in Darlington, drop in for a cuppa, top end of North Road going out of town on the RIGHT side nr the church, blue/purple MR2...you cannot miss it.

Graeme

Woah Graeme,

When did you change the paint on your car? What a drastic difference - looks brilliant!
gtech

Post by gtech »

Hi Kieron,

Changed it or at least got it out of the painters the day before JAE....really pushed it. Website def does NOT do the paint any justice, its a b1tch to photo as the bloody colour keeps changing, but overall well impressed with the finish.

Just about to put a Rev 3 turbo in :-) with some goodies .

Looking forward to meeting up with you this year.

All the best for the New year

Graeme
Castlegrayskull

Post by Castlegrayskull »

i'm also a new north east boy ... could be interested in going to a meet or two ... providing they're not miles away ... i live way up in northumberland near alnwick!
MegatronUK

Post by MegatronUK »

Yer practically a Scot! :lol:

Durham area myself (actually only 2 miles from Pauls workshop), seems to be quite a few clustered around county durham.
gtech

Post by gtech »

Well if all those who are interested in joing us for our little gatherings (JJ thinks wife swapping) then please send me an email to:

[email protected]

Will gladly add you to the list and drop you an email when we arrange to meet, there is normally about 8 - 10 cars attending, normally we have a good sunday lunch and drink and then the usual "car bit".

Everyone will be welcome and I have to add, we have an excellent group of people.....and we do include JJ in that :-)

Graeme
JJ

Post by JJ »

and we do include JJ in that

You say that as some sort of inclusion to an outcast !! :lol:

Can't agree more ! :wink:
|| S256SX Airwerks Powered MR2 Turbo || V10 BMW M5 ||
Castlegrayskull

Post by Castlegrayskull »

well I'll be sure not to bring my wife along .... dont want her mixing with the wrong sort now do we!
gtech

Post by gtech »

Outcast......Nah lad, thows nowt ut sort :-)

Just making sure I got your attention :P

Oh Wives are a definate, as are "Car Keys" :roll:

Return to “Past Events”