www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
500+BHP Project
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles -> Project Cars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deseroner

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

here is my ex. manifold bracket
george_m
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 34

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

looks good building a simular motor myself for racing, just one thing the Nozz manifold looks as though it will be very close to the rear heat shield come bulk head, or is just a trick of the camera
megatart

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well the ko manifold came. Looked very nice. Much better porting to the last one, and larger tubes. All in all very nice. Sent it off to Zircotec to get it coated in their performance ceramic coating. And now its down with 3S getting all bolted together. So will fill you in on news soon.
george_m
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 34

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sounds good I would love to see some pics of it fitted if possible
thanks

George
megatart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

heres some pics of the manifold b4 and after coating. Non of it on the car yet.

Sideways Si

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looking good!, Your new Turbocharger looks like a Precision unit.

It looks huge in that photo. What model is it ?.
megatart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

well my new ko manifold worked a treat apparently. james told me it made 500hp easily. Sadly due to the heat though, with the chargecooler pipes going over the top of the manifold and turbo, the intake temps are getting too high. So now im having 3s make me a rear facing intake manifold with an 80mm throttle body, and the chargecooler will be getting shifted to the boot. I didnt really want to stick much more in the boot, but the project seems to be taking over practicality now. So once ita all moved and sorted, i might be aiming for even higher power levels. Also ordered some uprated CRW CV joints to handle the power. Oh, and my gearbox has started making noises apparently, so getting that overhauled... again. So thats where i'm at now. 550-600hp, we'll see.
ashley
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 54

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

megatart wrote:
chargecooler will be getting shifted to the boot

Definately the way forwards, like it [thumleft]
greeny

Feedback Score: 15

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

deseroner wrote:
here is my ex. manifold bracket Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t66/deseroner_2007/DSC04038.jpg[/url]

What rear arms are you running there deseroner?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles -> Project Cars All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: