www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
RR Day Vid
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dan.h
Guest






Feedback Score: 0



PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: RR Day Vid Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

here is a video for your amusement!

Sorry i did not get everyones cars on film, i had problems in the form of a duff battery! Typical! and i am kicking myself that i didnt film the convoy as it emerged from round the corner like some beast from hell........ oh well there is always next time i spose!

Enjoy!!


Click here to watch Rolling-Road-Day-1.3
Back to top
jimGTS
Premium Member



Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Posts: 13955
Location: North Kent
Feedback Score: 35

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: RR Day Vid Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

dan.h wrote:
here is a video for your amusement!

Sorry i did not get everyones cars on film, i had problems in the form of a duff battery! Typical! and i am kicking myself that i didnt film the convoy as it emerged from round the corner like some beast from hell........ oh well there is always next time i spose!

Enjoy!!


Click here to watch Rolling-Road-Day-1.3


funny, i didnt no this meet only contained 3 cars.
red and blue rev3 and a mk3.
[Not talking] [Not talking] [Not talking]

what time did you arrive mate????

oh, i do like the slowmo of frank as he walked past the camera sucking his pen, PMSL!!! [Mr. Green] [Mr. Green]
Back to top
User is offline 
dan.h
Guest






Feedback Score: 0



PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: RR Day Vid Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

jimGTS wrote:
dan.h wrote:
here is a video for your amusement!

Sorry i did not get everyones cars on film, i had problems in the form of a duff battery! Typical! and i am kicking myself that i didnt film the convoy as it emerged from round the corner like some beast from hell........ oh well there is always next time i spose!

Enjoy!!


Click here to watch Rolling-Road-Day-1.3


funny, i didnt no this meet only contained 3 cars.
red and blue rev3 and a mk3.
[Not talking] [Not talking] [Not talking]

what time did you arrive mate????

oh, i do like the slowmo of frank as he walked past the camera sucking his pen, PMSL!!! [Mr. Green] [Mr. Green]


yeah lol frank should have been sucking on a donut!


as i said my camera died [Sad]

hence why it apears to be a tiny meet lol

i was one of the first there too
Back to top
jimGTS
Premium Member



Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Posts: 13955
Location: North Kent
Feedback Score: 35

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: RR Day Vid Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

dan.h wrote:


i was one of the first there too


thats a b*gger mate!
mind you, i think benF filmed alot as well, and a guy with a blue rev3 had a camera as well.
Back to top
User is offline 
dan.h
Guest






Feedback Score: 0



PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: RR Day Vid Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

jimGTS wrote:
dan.h wrote:


i was one of the first there too


thats a b*gger mate!
mind you, i think benF filmed alot as well, and a guy with a blue rev3 had a camera as well.


lol
Back to top
CosmosblueMR2




Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 7071

Feedback Score: 2



PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm gonna have to wait till i get home to watch this video.. (work firewall and that that [Rolling Eyes] )

slomo of me ?... that's my usual pace surely ! [Wink]
Back to top
User is offline 
dan.h
Guest






Feedback Score: 0



PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
I'm gonna have to wait till i get home to watch this video.. (work firewall and that that [Rolling Eyes] )

slomo of me ?... that's my usual pace surely ! [Wink]


there is a couple of nice shots of your car, but the best bit is when you walk past the camera! some great fx with the music on that bit! lol
Back to top
CosmosblueMR2




Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 7071

Feedback Score: 2



PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

dan.h wrote:
CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
I'm gonna have to wait till i get home to watch this video.. (work firewall and that that [Rolling Eyes] )

slomo of me ?... that's my usual pace surely ! [Wink]


there is a couple of nice shots of your car, but the best bit is when you walk past the camera! some great fx with the music on that bit! lol


Was it a Hasslehoff slow-mo moment as I jog past the camera ? [Gay Fight]
Back to top
User is offline 
dan.h
Guest






Feedback Score: 0



PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
dan.h wrote:
CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
I'm gonna have to wait till i get home to watch this video.. (work firewall and that that [Rolling Eyes] )

slomo of me ?... that's my usual pace surely ! [Wink]


there is a couple of nice shots of your car, but the best bit is when you walk past the camera! some great fx with the music on that bit! lol


Was it a Hasslehoff slow-mo moment as I jog past the camera ? [Gay Fight]


HA HAHA HA

not quite as Dreamy! lol
Back to top
jimGTS
Premium Member



Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Posts: 13955
Location: North Kent
Feedback Score: 35

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

dan.h wrote:
CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
I'm gonna have to wait till i get home to watch this video.. (work firewall and that that [Rolling Eyes] )

slomo of me ?... that's my usual pace surely ! [Wink]


there is a couple of nice shots of your car, but the best bit is when you walk past the camera! some great fx with the music on that bit! lol


i havent heard it with sound yet, is it even better?? (ie, timed etc etc)
Back to top
User is offline 
dan.h
Guest






Feedback Score: 0



PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

yeah the music is timed with the fx, it kinda works well but i just wish there was more footage!
Back to top
CosmosblueMR2




Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 7071

Feedback Score: 2



PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

jimGTS wrote:

i havent heard it with sound yet, is it even better?? (ie, timed etc etc)


I think I'm dreading going home and viewing this now [Shocked]
Back to top
User is offline 
dan.h
Guest






Feedback Score: 0



PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
jimGTS wrote:

i havent heard it with sound yet, is it even better?? (ie, timed etc etc)


I think I'm dreading going home and viewing this now [Shocked]


HAHAHAHAHAAH

dont tempt me to tune it up a bit more! [Twisted Evil]

really, its not that bad

(YET)
Back to top
ENSMR2




Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Posts: 12008

Feedback Score: 1

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I can't view as it's classed as Tasteless by work.

Sure it's a pen he was sucking on [Laughing]

Quote:
Access Denied


You have been denied access to this page in accordance with the Hertfordshire Constabulary Internet Security and Use Policy (available here)
This site has been classified as "Tasteless"
Back to top
User is offline 
dan.h
Guest






Feedback Score: 0



PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

ENSMR2 wrote:
I can't view as it's classed as Tasteless by work.

Sure it's a pen he was sucking on [Laughing]

Quote:
Access Denied


You have been denied access to this page in accordance with the Hertfordshire Constabulary Internet Security and Use Policy (available here)
This site has been classified as "Tasteless"


yeah its probably just the "way" frank was walking!
Back to top
ENSMR2




Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Posts: 12008

Feedback Score: 1

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

That bad huh?LOL
Back to top
User is offline 
CosmosblueMR2




Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 7071

Feedback Score: 2



PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

just seen it.... it's really good actually ! good choice of track ! metalica! [rambo]

i was fearing the worse but i look cool .. strutting my stuff lol.. =D>
Back to top
User is offline 
jimGTS
Premium Member



Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Posts: 13955
Location: North Kent
Feedback Score: 35

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
just seen it.... it's really good actually ! good choice of track ! metalica! [rambo]

i was fearing the worse but i look cool .. strutting my stuff lol.. =D>


PMSL!!!
[Mr. Green] [Mr. Green]

cause of the sound track, it seemed like you was pulling out a joint from your mouth on that slowmo shot, lol!
Back to top
User is offline 
mr2daz




Joined: 08 Jan 2005
Posts: 2165

Feedback Score: 0

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Excellent vid. Excellent choice of soundtrack!! =D>
Back to top
User is offline 
BenF
Premium Member



Joined: 13 Dec 2004
Posts: 10768
Location: Ipswich
Feedback Score: 5

2003 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster Turbo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Heh, just seen the vid - nice work! That's my Roadster on the Rollers, probably on the run where it decided to dump coolant onto the rollers - that was fixed later..

I've got *loads* of footage from the rolling road (80 minutes) but it is all fairly straight stuff shot from a tripod - the aim was to get a little footage of every car that ran .. including the beasts of MikeJC and Mark Edwards ...
Back to top
User is offline 
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group