Carbon Fibre Dials Fascia

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Carlos GTS

Carbon Fibre Dials Fascia

Post by Carlos GTS »

Hi Guys n Girls,

Has anyone bought one of these off Ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 28246&rd=1

I can see that it's for an American car therefore Is going to need drilling for the counter reset switch. I take it they include the TRD bits to cover up the hole left?
Basically was wondering if anyone had bought them and had any problems fitting? Also any thoughts on them.

Ideally I would like this with some speed hut dials (soon to be on order). Along with some of the crome rings ... Do you also think this will all fit/work well.

Cheers .
Carl
gtech

Re: Carbon Fibre Dials Fascia

Post by gtech »

I have them on my NA, they look really good, no "in ya face", very tidy mod....did'nt get them from Ebay, got them from DCDezign (Dan), 20 min job to fit.

Graeme
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
DannyW

Re: Carbon Fibre Dials Fascia

Post by DannyW »

ive got one. i got it from ebay, delivered for 15quid. i had to drill the hole but is was a piece or p*ss mate.

Return to “Modifications”