East Midlands/Nottingham Meets?

Thinking of arranging an event, looking for an event in an area - ask in here!

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Deegee99

East Midlands/Nottingham Meets?

Post by Deegee99 »

Just wondering if there are any meets around this area. I moved up to Nottingham just before Xmas, back to my mums (heart attack, lost job and home and had to move back), where I left when I was 17, that was 34 years ago! #-o I haven't seen anything on the forum that makes me think there is a meet in existence, someone tell me its not true ](*,)
xanthus400

Re: East Midlands/Nottingham Meets?

Post by xanthus400 »

check the jap mids forum i think there is a big meet on the 1st sunday of every month (not sure tho) at the durham ox at sixhills.....also other meets that they arrange but its not specific to mr2
Deegee99

Post by Deegee99 »

Thanks for that, was beginning to think there were no MR2 owners living in the East Midlands!!!! :thumleft:
xanthus400

Post by xanthus400 »

how far away from melton area are you? Theres a place near there called Ashby Foville massive meet every 2nd tuesday of every month (summer months are better) its not car generic but its a bloody great meet its bikes and cars both new and classic. If you ever get the chance i highly recommend going you will love it :thumleft:
Deegee99

Post by Deegee99 »

Not that far away really as I live on the south side of Nottingham. I'll bear that in mind, thanks for the heads up :thumleft:

Return to “Events Discussion”