Enkei Racing Peaks Wheels

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ghengis

Enkei Racing Peaks Wheels

Post by ghengis »

Afternoon all,

I have the above mentioned split rims and am trying to track down replacement centre caps - does anyone have any ideas?:roll:

Cheers
G.
twotoneaw11

Enkei wheels

Post by twotoneaw11 »

Hi mate,

Try Option motorsport. they sell Enkei wheels and may be able to get hold of centre caps etc.

If they are not Japanese market Enkei's try find UK enkei dealers. Go onto a seach site and type in enkei dealer or such.
ghengis

Re: Enkei Racing Peaks Wheels

Post by ghengis »

cheers, they are Jap Enkei's and have tried them directly, but they no longer carry any spares. I'll try Option - thanks for the heads up.

G
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

I've got a car with a set of Enkei split rims - not sure which type though. One is damaged (very) but all four centres are intact. I'll post up some pictures shortly and you can see if they're what you need.

Rogue
Corsa Killa

Post by Corsa Killa »

Wouldnt happen to be the white ones would it Patrick? :lol:

Andy.
(needing new wheels)
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Corsa Killa wrote:Wouldnt happen to be the white ones would it Patrick? :lol:

Do you mean these:

If so, it's not those - they weren't damaged and we have a set of them available. These are the ones I'm talking about:

The centres aren't great, but they are all there.

Rogue
Corsa Killa

Post by Corsa Killa »

Thats the ones I was on about! would the other 3 be for sale (with or without caps) if i could source a fourth wheel?

If not what size are the ones in the first pic?
ghengis

Post by ghengis »

Rogue,

Although they are not the correct centres, they look as though they may fit and so would be a good fall back if I couldn't get any 'Peaks' caps - let me know what you want for them.

Cheers
G

Return to “Modifications”