JAE Spec sheets

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

JAE Spec sheets

Post by Scott Barton »

Neil_Turbo has very kindly knocked up some spec sheets for us to use this year.
Good man!
:thumleft:

Hi all,

knocked these up for anybody who wants one for JAE, would look good if we all had the same style!

Here is mine... (old one now! :cry: )

This one was done in photoshop but i have recreated it in word, downloadable here...

http://home.btconnect.com/trd2000gt/JAE ... mplate.doc

For this of you who may want to do something else with it, i have done a blank baxkground aswell...

Dont use that image, download the one below for better quality!

http://home.btconnect.com/trd2000gt/JAE/blank.jpg

and i am still not 100% sure on the design below but frank may like it! What do you think!?!?!

:tongue:

Cheers

Neil
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
tubby_mr2

Re: JAE Spec sheets

Post by tubby_mr2 »

done mine
BenF
Premium Member

Post by BenF »

Nice one Neil :+:

I've made a few small updates to Neil's version and uploaded it to the IMOC site here :

http://www.imoc.co.uk/users/docs/wordtemplate_IMOC.doc

Just done mine, it looks like this ( I'll probably add a Dyno plot to the bottom right ) :

ppre89

Post by ppre89 »

do we all have to have these cause mine will just be standard standard standard standard. lol apart from the head unit which im thinking of putting the cassete player back in so she is completely standard and original
BenF
Premium Member

Post by BenF »

Its good to have these - my Roadster for example is deliberately a bit of a 'sleeper' - nothing on the outside to let you know what's under the bonnet is far from standard now ..

For a Mk1 on a crossover year you can (eg) say which parts are 1a and 1b parts ( eg engine, dash) and I'm sure you'll have done a few fixes to common MK1 issues which you could briefly list - its nice to list things like that as other owners with similar problems can then ask you about them too.

I'm sure there will be a good few standard cars there - I may have my Mk1 trackday car back on the road for this weekend. Its suffering from fairly bad tinworm so it definitely will be the dirtiest / most rusty car on the stand, if it makes it.
ppre89

Post by ppre89 »

lol to be honist all ive done is repair the front end as i bought it cat c and got it sorted? lol
Blue1984

Post by Blue1984 »

ppre89 wrote:do we all have to have these cause mine will just be standard standard standard standard. lol apart from the head unit which im thinking of putting the cassete player back in so she is completely standard and original

Just asked you in your spotted thread if you were going JAE actually.

Ours is dead standard too.
My girl is a MK1(b) Sunroof Model 1.6L

I'm a female MK1 driver.

Return to “JAE 2008”