Ryan "2BAR Tuning" @ Surrey RR

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Sideways Si

Ryan "2BAR Tuning" @ Surrey RR

Post by Sideways Si »

Just like to point out that if your going to remap your MR2 then You should consider ryan as your 1st choice if possible!.

He certainly got some amazing results from changing a XS intercooler to the St205 Chargecooler!.

He mentioned on another post, it gained 24Bhp without raising boost!. Truly great :thumleft:

And I think that owner of that new Mercedes who tried to sit on our bumper maybe taking his car back to the dealer to find out whats wrong with his car :D

Well Done chap. :thumleft:

P.s Great Rolling Road setup Charlie has there!. Will be coming back someday!. :wink:
Last edited by Sideways Si on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DavidM

Re: Ryan "2BAR Tuning" @ Surrey RR

Post by DavidM »

Yes, I enjoyed the trip down to Surrey Rolling Road with Ryan mapping my car on route.
Bit frustrated to fall short of my 300bhp target by 0.8bhp, but certainly enjoyed the one on one dyno mapping service and the blasts up and down the country lane.
Hope to be doing it again real soon with an upgraded air filter and achieve my target.
EX Caribbean Blue 10th Anniversary 1996 T-bar
EX Black 1995 mk2 GT Turbo
NOW Audi TT V6 3.2 DSG 2004 Coupe
Sideways Si

Re: Ryan "2BAR Tuning" @ Surrey RR

Post by Sideways Si »

DavidM wrote:Yes, I enjoyed the trip down to Surrey Rolling Road with Ryan mapping my car on route.
Bit frustrated to fall short of my 300bhp target by 0.8bhp, but certainly enjoyed the one on one dyno mapping service and the blasts up and down the country lane.
Hope to be doing it again real soon with an upgraded air filter and achieve my target.

It was nice to meet you!. And chat about our cars!. :)

Return to “Trader Feedback”