Neo's Design - Dave

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

misterT

Neo's Design - Dave

Post by misterT »

I've had a few dealings with Dave now, over the last year or so.

This is copied form the original post i'd made: Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:41 pm

The week before last, i contacted Dave to get some info on a neos design body kit. I decided on the toms skirts and rear bumper. (this was on the thursday)

After a few pm's between Dave and myself, i popped to the bank and sent my money to Dave on the friday afternoon. \:D/

Dave contacted me to say he had recieved the money, this was monday morning. Dave kept in contact with me, letting me know what was happening and when he expected my kit to be finished. :thumleft:

On thursday morning, the skirts and bumper arrived at my front door. Now thats quick!!! :shock: :clap:

Friday was easter, so i had 4 ddays off work to fit my new kit. But, unfortunately, because the kit was made to absolute perfection, it only took a couple of hours!! :shock: The fit is perfect!! :D I literally just bolted them on. It's as simple as that. :clap:

So BIG thanks to Dave at Neos Designs, for making it sooooo easy for me to get the info i needed, to get my order in, speedy but accurate production and delivery, need i say more???

Thanks very much!
Dean.

Since then, i've ordered more parts from Dave - Carbon Fiber Winglets & Scoops for my Toms skirts.

When i ordered these, Dave explained to me that he was waiting for the Carbon to be delivered, so it may take some time. Fair enough, i know his work is flawless, so its worth waiting for. :)

They did take a little longer than i expected, but Dave explained that there was a fault in the scoops, that needed to be sorted before he'd send them out.

In my opinion, you cannot get a better attitude than that.

I'd rather wait a little longer for parts that are perfect, than go through the headache of sending stuff back that is poor quality.

Dave reminds me of a top chef on the hot plate, he will not send out anything that isn't perfect. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Many thanks to Dave. :thumleft:

Dean. :mrgreen:
headcover

Re: Neo's Design - Dave

Post by headcover »

misterT wrote:I've had a few dealings with Dave now, over the last year or so.

This is copied form the original post i'd made: Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:41 pm

The week before last, i contacted Dave to get some info on a neos design body kit. I decided on the toms skirts and rear bumper. (this was on the thursday)

After a few pm's between Dave and myself, i popped to the bank and sent my money to Dave on the friday afternoon. \:D/

Dave contacted me to say he had recieved the money, this was monday morning. Dave kept in contact with me, letting me know what was happening and when he expected my kit to be finished. :thumleft:

On thursday morning, the skirts and bumper arrived at my front door. Now thats quick!!! :shock: :clap:

Friday was easter, so i had 4 ddays off work to fit my new kit. But, unfortunately, because the kit was made to absolute perfection, it only took a couple of hours!! :shock: The fit is perfect!! :D I literally just bolted them on. It's as simple as that. :clap:

So BIG thanks to Dave at Neos Designs, for making it sooooo easy for me to get the info i needed, to get my order in, speedy but accurate production and delivery, need i say more???

Thanks very much!
Dean.

Since then, i've ordered more parts from Dave - Carbon Fiber Winglets & Scoops for my Toms skirts.

When i ordered these, Dave explained to me that he was waiting for the Carbon to be delivered, so it may take some time. Fair enough, i know his work is flawless, so its worth waiting for. :)

They did take a little longer than i expected, but Dave explained that there was a fault in the scoops, that needed to be sorted before he'd send them out.

In my opinion, you cannot get a better attitude than that.

I'd rather wait a little longer for parts that are perfect, than go through the headache of sending stuff back that is poor quality.

Dave reminds me of a top chef on the hot plate, he will not send out anything that isn't perfect. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Many thanks to Dave. :thumleft:

Dean. :mrgreen:
Your welcome Dean.. :clap: Happy to be of help to you.. :D

I look forward to seeing some pic's of your finished car.. \:D/

Regards

Dave :salut:
GUIGUIMR2

Re: Neo's Design - Dave

Post by GUIGUIMR2 »

that's right dave is a real professionnal and his product are the best i have ever buy for my mr2, dave i post you a picture of the border sideskirt you sold me tomorrow and i post on my forum too!!
:thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”