Bioshock....360.........

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

thai boxer

Bioshock....360.........

Post by thai boxer »

Damn this game is gona be good!! :shock: :twisted: Been waiting for it for ages now! A lot of violent moral decisions to make in this game and apparently you can complete the entire game without actually killing anything..... :shock: 8) .......not that that will ever happen! :wink: :twisted:

Check out the lighting and water effects! :shock: 8)

Released 21st August. \:D/ :thumleft:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23296.html :twisted:

wicked intro trailer.... :twisted: Amazing graphics!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/13583.html
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
H3RB

Re: Bioshock....360.........

Post by H3RB »

disappointed
i was expecting more from this one. the graphics are no better then condemned (yes im watching in hd), and the story line seems a little boring. the original E3 video had me thinking the game was gonna be good but that video dissapointed me.
now killzone 2 :shock: those are some insane graphics
Azz

Post by Azz »

The little girls harvest Adam from the stem cells of dead bodys to use a bio-enhancments for the bodys of people living in Rapture (The underwater Art Deco World), quite sick.

But the roomer is that if you get past the big daddy and kill her to ge the Adam which is in short supply, the big daddy braked down and morns her then goes totaly and utterly ape xxxx!
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

H3RB wrote:disappointed
i was expecting more from this one. the graphics are no better then condemned (yes im watching in hd), and the story line seems a little boring. the original E3 video had me thinking the game was gonna be good but that video dissapointed me.
now killzone 2 :shock: those are some insane graphics

Are you insane!? :shock: [-X

Graphics are far better than Condemned ( love that game!). Open your eyes man! Check out the lighting and water effects! The graphics engine for the water is an industry FIRST!! :shock: 8)

How is the story line boring in any way, shape or form!?? Damn original if you ask me. Show me another game thats done anything like it before?
spudgun

Post by spudgun »

I'm looking forward to this one as well Thai.

The whole implication of your actions in a shooter sounds great. Also the rest of the series have been ground breaking in the past so hopefully this won't be any different.

I have seen a few video clips and the vary in quality. Some just don't do the game justice, but I still think it LOOKS ace, but hopefully there will be more to it then just the graphics.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Yeah agree Spud. Watched afew vids where the quality wasn't great and it really doesn't do the game justice. I love the intro and cut scene vids! The water effects really are amazing....looks sooooo real in some of those vids. 8)

Theres no multiplayer as they wanted to concentrate all their efforts and time on the single player game. Its supposed to be pretty big and take quite a afew hours to complete. Good! :thumleft:
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

just watched it again n i still see nothing special in those water effects :shock:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

H3RB wrote:just watched it again n i still see nothing special in those water effects :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You actually have to have both eyes open and watching the screen before you can comment!! :mrgreen:

There's a video out there that is just to show the new water effects in the game!! 8)

Don't be silly man. :clown:
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

im not being silly, if you want great physics and grapics in a game then you want crysis. thats gonna be superb. best physics system ive seen in a looooong time. the water on bio shock looks solid there is no depth of field to it at all. crysis is the only game right now with a depth of field. its a gaming first.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

hmm, found it a bit graphic tbh.. had me cringing as soon as they started putting corkscrews into it.

Why is it set underwater?
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

the graphics are no better then condemned (yes im watching in hd)

Your on the wind up surley? Either that or your eyes are duff! The graphics in Condemmed are dire, those are exceptional.

I am also looking forward to Crysis, that look great too!
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

Bender Unit wrote:

Your on the wind up surley? Either that or your eyes are duff! The graphics in Condemmed are dire, those are exceptional.

nah condemned graphics are great, very atmospheric. and the sounds are great 2.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

H3RB wrote:
Bender Unit wrote:

nah condemned graphics are great, very atmospheric. and the sounds are great 2.

Agreed. Some of the graphics in Condemned arn't great but 90% of the game looks (and sounds) f**king amazing!!

Can't wait for Condemned 2: Bloodshot!! :twisted: :twisted:

Lauren......Rapture was supposed to be a social paradise where the strongest, smartest, and most beautiful members of society went off to live under the ocean, free of strife (and all the government regulations). Everything seemed to be going well, until the inhabitants of the undersea city discovered the secret of genetic manipulation through a substance called "adam", which the inhabitants began to use to augment their already-peak physiques and minds.

Sh*t then hits fan. :twisted:

Theres some very violent moral choices to be made throughout the game. Beating little girls with spanners for example...you don't have to but you can if you so wish.
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

Wow I can’t believe you guys think the graphics in Condemned were any good, I must have bought the special addition version with downgraded graphics. The environment was very bland / featureless, characters looked odd too, hugely glitched graphics which is really poor.

I personally found the game dull and had the force myself to complete it before I got rid, hugely predictable too. The only bit that surprised me was in the department store where the dummy walks off the stand and attacks you. Otherwise it was a bit … meh …
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Bender Unit wrote:Wow I can’t believe you guys think the graphics in Condemned were any good, I must have bought the special addition version with downgraded graphics. The environment was very bland / featureless, characters looked odd too, hugely glitched graphics which is really poor.

I personally found the game dull and had the force myself to complete it before I got rid, hugely predictable too. The only bit that surprised me was in the department store where the dummy walks off the stand and attacks you. Otherwise it was a bit … meh …

Your mental mate!!! :shock: :clown: Condemned is a fantastic game!! It hasn't got the best graphics in the world no, but they are still damn good....(I'm a complete graphics whore remember!!). The cut scenes weren't that great and some the the charaters could do with a make over....but seeing at its was the 1st game out on the console....its f**king good and a game I've completed about 5 times already. :thumleft:

Its one of, if not the scariest game out there! Soooo much atmosphere. The lighting and environments are great.....play it on your own, in the dark, in 5.1!! You WILL sweat! 8) :twisted:

I won about 10 different awards! :thumleft:
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

"(I'm a complete graphics whore remember!!)"
and you think gears of war has good graphics LOL! :-k
CarBen Fibre Creations

Post by CarBen Fibre Creations »

Bioshock looks and will be fantastic but the game of the year to break the barrier from what ive seen so far will be Crysis. The best game of the year however will be Assassins Creed I think due to the gameplay and how everything is going to be interactive.

When is Bioshock being released?
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

looks pretty good........might wait for a pre owned copy....as HALO 3 will be out shortly after...YIPEEEE !!!!

Ive only been waiting 4 years for it lol
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
Rev2_mike

Post by Rev2_mike »

What to do?? Play this one on the 360 or the PC?? I tend towards FPS type games on the PC and racing games on the 360, could be a good excuse to get some shiny new toys for the PC though :clown: Looks fantasic eitehr way - when i can decide on what to play it on i'll be ordering it!
C50

Post by C50 »

That game looks well twisted! - I like :cool:

Return to “Games Consoles”