thank you dave from neosdesign :)

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

GUIGUIMR2

thank you dave from neosdesign :)

Post by GUIGUIMR2 »

very happy for my new border hybrid sideskirt from neosdesign, thank you so much dave :D my mr2 is the only in france with dave's products. at the beginning we had a problem with bank but dave is a serious guy and very good communication :thumleft:
i will make you the best advertising in france
Last edited by GUIGUIMR2 on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Emile-marc

Re: thank you dave from neosdesign :)

Post by Emile-marc »

malheureux

n'écoutez pas elle cependant

(thanks you so much lauren for your advice)
headcover

Re: another one with neosdesign

Post by headcover »

[I do not have your money. This has all been explained to you via pm's. You transfered your payment over to me but as I have repeatedly pointed out to you, you entered your name with my account details, as the recipients name on your transaction with your bank. You should have entered My name with my account details. I have repeatedly asked my Bank how to resolve this error on your part & they tell me to tell you, to instruct your Bank to reclaim your payment for you. This is no great problem in the banking world.

Again, I will stress that I have not recieved a payment transfer from you as you have not given the correct details, the name details are wrong but the account details are correct. I cannot change the name detail, it is something that you need to do with your Bank.

As far as the Bank is concerned, an account with your name & my account number details, does not exist, therefore, your payment cannot be alocated to my account, & will sit in limbo for evermore unless you get your bank to trace it & recover it.

This is a matter for you to sort out with your bank.

It is your error.

Dave
Neos Design
Last edited by headcover on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
headcover

Post by headcover »

Copy of a PM I have just sent to you:

Hi, I have now just returned from my Bank, Britannia Building Society.

I'm happy to imform you that with great pressure from my Bank, Natwest Bank have now allocted a payment of £237.68 to my Britannia account. It has been pointed out by Natwest that this transfer has taken this long to allocte to an account because the Name information was incorrect & as a good will gesture, & after speaking to Britannia Building Society, have allocted your payment to an account barring an account number only, as normally ALL the account holders details HAVE to be correct & in full. Ie; Correct account holders name & account number details.

I will now ship out your order to you & confirm the tracking number to you on Monday.

Regards

David Neo
Neos Design

PS: Just for everyones information. The Britannia Building Society hold there account & customers accounts with the National Westminster Bank. Money transfers etc are sent 1st to the Natwest, using Natwest's account details, & together with these Natwest account details, A reference name & account number/details are needed so that Natwest know where to allocate a money transfer etc. ie: which Britannia account to send monies too. These details need to be correct etc. If an error is made with these details, money transfer etc will just sit in limbo in Natwests account until 1) Sending customer request payment to be returned or 2)Natwest return payment to the Bank that originally sent it.
Last edited by headcover on Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUIGUIMR2

Post by GUIGUIMR2 »

very good quality :clap:
Last edited by GUIGUIMR2 on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
GUIGUIMR2

Post by GUIGUIMR2 »

pictures coming soon :wink:
Last edited by GUIGUIMR2 on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

Glad its being resolved and hope the rest of the transaction goes more smoothly :thumleft:
Spidey

Post by Spidey »

Bonjour GuiGUi

I too bought the Border Hybrid side skirts from Dave and I am in Ireland. So, I too used International transfer.

Because Dave's account is in Britannia building Society, it isn't the exact same as transferring direct to an account. I can dig up the form when I sent it to Dave but I had it filled in wrong as well at first. I'll confirm in next few days but I think I had to put in an account number of "00000000" and then the ref was the onward bank account. This is because NatWest have a bulk account for Britannia.

But - I am 100% sure Dave isn't trying to take your money - believe me - it has only been a misunderstanding and you will be very happy when you get your modified Border Hybrid side skirts :D I have even gone back for more and am going to get the modified SARD front bumper.

Rob
headcover

Post by headcover »

Hi, I've sent you a pm with the tracking details for you.. :clap:

Regards

Dave
Neos design

PS: Big thank you to Leon & Rob for there input & comments.. :D
GUIGUIMR2

Post by GUIGUIMR2 »

many thanks to you all and specially to you dave, as i tell you some french mr2 owner are interested too for your products and now i think the best way for money is paypal because in france banker always put the name of the account owner and this is a problem. this story taught me that there's differences between french and uk banking agency. after my problem with stylingfx i was affraid to make purchasing in uk but you are serious dave and i think i will buy again to you in the future and make you lot of advertising when my sideskirt will be painted. if anyone have problem in france, belgian, canada or in french language you can tell me and i will help you all with pleasure :thumleft:
guigui
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Am glad its all worked out guys. This is a good example of the trader feedback forum working well. :+:
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
headcover

Post by headcover »

GUIGUIMR2 wrote:many thanks to you all and specially to you dave, as i tell you some french mr2 owner are interested too for your products and now i think the best way for money is paypal because in france banker always put the name of the account owner and this is a problem. this story taught me that there's differences between french and uk banking agency. after my problem with stylingfx i was affraid to make purchasing in uk but you are serious dave and i think i will buy again to you in the future and make you lot of advertising when my sideskirt will be painted. if anyone have problem in france, belgian, canada or in french language you can tell me and i will help you all with pleasure :thumleft:
guigui
I think this needs translating in to english lol.. #-o :D

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69395

Dave
philster_d

Post by philster_d »

I had a similar problem with money I sent to Gas in hungary.

It disapeared I thought I had paid he thought I hadent.

After several trips to the bank we found the error on a form, 1 digit wrong, makes me wonder where the money was for 2 months tho and why they kept schtum. Presumably making more money with it somehow.

Anyway as the sender they wanted a fee from me to go look for the money :? I was like wheres my money gone if the other account doesnt exist ??? anyway eventualy resolved it for free.
headcover

Post by headcover »

GUIGUIMR2 wrote:very happy for my new border hybrid sideskirt from neosdesign, thank you so much dave :D my mr2 is the only in france with dave's products. at the beginning we had a problem with bank but dave is a serious guy and very good communication :thumleft:
i will make you the best advertising in france
Glad your order has arrived & I look forward to seeing your pictures.. :D

Dave
Neos Design
GUIGUIMR2

Post by GUIGUIMR2 »

pictures coming soon dave but i can already say that sideskirt are 200% perfect fit, it's professionnal work :thumleft:
headcover

Post by headcover »

Hi, I've posted out some badges & stickers for you.. :clap:

Dave
GUIGUIMR2

Post by GUIGUIMR2 »

very good dave :thumleft: i think i paint all border kit this saturday if all is good. but as i said i'm very happy for quality and good fitment . your products are the best that i have ever buy!!! :clap:
regards
guigui
headcover

Post by headcover »

GUIGUIMR2 wrote:very good dave :thumleft: i think i paint all border kit this saturday if all is good. but as i said i'm very happy for quality and good fitment . your products are the best that i have ever buy!!! :clap:
regards
guigui
Thank you.. :oops: :D

Dave
GUIGUIMR2

Post by GUIGUIMR2 »

thank you for the sticker dave :thumleft: i don't know where to put them but i search :D
headcover

Post by headcover »

GUIGUIMR2 wrote:thank you for the sticker dave :thumleft: i don't know where to put them but i search :D
I put them on the rear side glass & the small gel'd rectangle badge anywhere you like, outside or inside the car :clap:

Dave

Return to “Trader Feedback”