Rolling road day at corten miller's Boston Linc's

Thinking of arranging an event, looking for an event in an area - ask in here!

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Fella_Incorporated

Rolling road day at corten miller's Boston Linc's

Post by Fella_Incorporated »

hi guys and girls im trying to organise a rolling road day at corten millers in Boston Linc's all the info can be found hear http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/ForumsPro/viewtopic/t=98479.html
if you are interested stick your name down and as soon as i have 12 cars i will get it booked

cheers Gav
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Re: Rolling road day at corten miller's Boston Linc's

Post by Scott Barton »

Hi Gav
You may find you will get more response if you cut and paste some of the details from the OC and post here. Not all of our members are members of the OC.
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
Fella_Incorporated

Re: Rolling road day at corten miller's Boston Linc's

Post by Fella_Incorporated »

opps never thought of that :oops:

I spoke to the guys today at corten miller and they have sent me all the info

we need min of 12 cars max of 18
cost is £35 per car and for this you get 3 back to back power runs with a print out of the best one

as for dates i was thinking sat nov 22nd or sat nov 29th whats people's thoughts on this ???

as with last year we will prob struggle to get 12 Mr2s so will prob have to open it up to other makes so if anyone has any mates with cars that want a dyno run get them down plus this makes it a bit more interesting

I will have to get this booked pretty soon to save a date so lets get some names down and get this sorted

also i will require a £15 non refundable deposit via paypal as i will have to pay out the cash to secure the date and last year some people never turned up so this bumped the price up for everyone the 15 will be knocked of the £35 fee on the day

So if you want to go stick your name on the list then we can get it booked

cheers Gav

Return to “Events Discussion”