www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
JAE Spec sheets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: JAE Spec sheets Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Neil_Turbo has very kindly knocked up some spec sheets for us to use this year.
Good man!
[thumleft]

Quote:
Hi all,

knocked these up for anybody who wants one for JAE, would look good if we all had the same style!

Here is mine... (old one now! [Crying or Very sad] )

This one was done in photoshop but i have recreated it in word, downloadable here...

http://home.btconnect.com/trd2000gt/JAE/wordtemplate.doc

For this of you who may want to do something else with it, i have done a blank baxkground aswell...

Dont use that image, download the one below for better quality!

http://home.btconnect.com/trd2000gt/JAE/blank.jpg

and i am still not 100% sure on the design below but frank may like it! What do you think!?!?!

[tongue]

Cheers

Neil

tubby_mr2

Feedback Score: 9

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

done mine
BenF
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5

2003 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster Turbo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nice one Neil [thumbsup]

I've made a few small updates to Neil's version and uploaded it to the IMOC site here :

http://www.imoc.co.uk/users/docs/wordtemplate_IMOC.doc

Just done mine, it looks like this ( I'll probably add a Dyno plot to the bottom right ) :

ppre89

Feedback Score: 0

1988 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

do we all have to have these cause mine will just be standard standard standard standard. lol apart from the head unit which im thinking of putting the cassete player back in so she is completely standard and original
BenF
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5

2003 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster Turbo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Its good to have these - my Roadster for example is deliberately a bit of a 'sleeper' - nothing on the outside to let you know what's under the bonnet is far from standard now ..

For a Mk1 on a crossover year you can (eg) say which parts are 1a and 1b parts ( eg engine, dash) and I'm sure you'll have done a few fixes to common MK1 issues which you could briefly list - its nice to list things like that as other owners with similar problems can then ask you about them too.

I'm sure there will be a good few standard cars there - I may have my Mk1 trackday car back on the road for this weekend. Its suffering from fairly bad tinworm so it definitely will be the dirtiest / most rusty car on the stand, if it makes it.
ppre89

1988 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

lol to be honist all ive done is repair the front end as i bought it cat c and got it sorted? lol
Blue1984
Premium Member

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

ppre89 wrote:
do we all have to have these cause mine will just be standard standard standard standard. lol apart from the head unit which im thinking of putting the cassete player back in so she is completely standard and original

Just asked you in your spotted thread if you were going JAE actually.

Ours is dead standard too.

I'm a female MK1 driver.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: