www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
My beast
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles -> Project Cars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Edwards

Feedback Score: 2

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

EarL wrote:
Well when mine come out mate, if you can make use of them, just let me know. The two rear Koni inserts are only a few months old. [Wink]

I have to say i don't know why you are spending money on coilovers if you have inserts anyway but hey.
EarL
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 16

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Wanted to start a fresh with everything new mate. Plus you get the added adjustability of ride hight with coilovers. [Wink]

Once an MR2 owner, ALWAYS an MR2 owner!
Mark Edwards

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well my new FPR turned up today from Peter at sbITs.

It's an ATS Racing modified stock regulator that should allow me to increase my boost up to 1.7bar hopefully.

Then off to get it remapped for tesco 99ron fuel so could well make just over 400bhp from a ct26. [Twisted Evil]
EarL
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

...here's hoping mate. [Wink]
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 31

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1 SC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mark, how much does the stock bonnet weigh?
T
Mark Edwards

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

tonigmr2 wrote:
Mark, how much does the stock bonnet weigh?
T

Never actually weighed it T, but the carbon one is a LOT lighter.
EarL
Premium Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just picked up a Border bonnet for mine (to use before the ASK Sport one comes [Twisted Evil] ), andI was amazed by the weight difference. I could hold the bonnet by its edge and hold it straight out! [Shocked]

I would imagine it saves around 10 kilos.
Mark Edwards

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Newest update.......

Now hapily running 1.7bar boost with an extra 4.5 degrees ignition advance so power should now be anywhere between 410 and 420fwhp i should think. Not bad from a ct26. [Wink]
TBDevelopments

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

this just a remap or new equipment?

Tim
xxxx
CosmosblueMR2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

xxxx wrote:

Tim
xxxx

skim reading again Tim ?? [Laughing]

see here>> [thumleft]
Mark Edwards wrote:

It's an ATS Racing modified stock regulator that should allow me to increase my boost up to 1.7bar hopefully.

Then off to get it remapped for tesco 99ron fuel so could well make just over 400bhp from a ct26. [Twisted Evil]
Mark Edwards

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
xxxx wrote:

Tim
xxxx

skim reading again Tim ?? [Laughing]

see here>> [thumleft]
Mark Edwards wrote:

Yeah, come on Tim, keep up. [Razz]
TBDevelopments

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

ah didn't see that bit.

So basically a raise in line pressure to get some more fuel.

Just out of interest bud why not just go with some larger injectors to get the fuel over modified parts to push what you've got?

good result though buddy. Any idea of the flow specs on that turbo your running? just curious compaired to other turbo's etc.

Tim
xxxx
EarL
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

My ar5e dyno can vouch for this thing. Mark took me out in it on Saturday afternoon, and I think my stomach is still somewhere on the road down near Hastings.

Sickeningly quick. [Shocked]

BTW. Good to finally meet you mate. Top day. [Wink]
JJ

Feedback Score: 3

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mark still around ?! [Very Happy]
Sideways Si

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mark Edwards wrote:
Newest update.......

Now hapily running 1.7bar boost with an extra 4.5 degrees ignition advance so power should now be anywhere between 410 and 420fwhp i should think. Not bad from a ct26. [Wink]

Did you get this power Mark, Would be interesting to see how far the ST205 cc can go!...I'm with ya bud.. [thumleft]
craig
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 141

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

His car was written off I think in an unfortunate accident. He now has a Starlet turbo IIRC......
Sideways Si

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

RedMRČ wrote:
His car was written off I think in an unfortunate accident. He now has a Starlet turbo IIRC......

Crap [pale] [Crying or Very sad]
oBladeo
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

looks really good chap. where did you get the carbon tbars from??
craig
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 141

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sideways Si wrote:
RedMRČ wrote:

Crap [pale] [Crying or Very sad]

Yeah, at least he came out alright.

I loved that car [Sad]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles -> Project Cars All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: